Someone send duct tape to F1 please...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby spoon on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:47 pm

BOTH of you? oh jesus they better double up security!

I'm still having a hard time paying near $7 for a Coors light. I'd get a Yuengling but they keep moving the taps (and I'd bet they dont clean the lines when they do so either).
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby demondg1 on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm

spoon wrote:BOTH of you? oh jesus they better double up security!

I'm still having a hard time paying near $7 for a Coors light. I'd get a Yuengling but they keep moving the taps (and I'd bet they dont clean the lines when they do so either).

I wouldn't. That's for damn sure.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby BurghThing on Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Thats what Pizza Milano is for.
BurghThing
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins