CP2 wrote:That is the stupidest question I have ever heard....I know hockey but I am not a blind homer.
You may not be a blind homer, but you are making an awfully good case for being bi-polar.
In the very same thread that you argue multiple times that the Pens cannot even *consider* sitting Fleury because of a points streak (ignoring the fact that he didn't even play the previous game, or the 1/27 game against Phoenix for that matter), you then pretty much say that Fleury sucks, is holding the team back, and should be benched.
That's before I saw the last 2 periods of this game and when the streak was alive.
What below do people not agree with.
1. Fleury is the Pens best goalie.
2. Fleury is part of the Pens young CORE future (Sid, Geno, Staal, Fleury)
3. He stunk it up today. 6 goals on 30 shots is bad.
4. He has been inconsistent over the streak.
5. He has relied on his offense to bail him out over the last while.
6. Fleury's consistency along with team defense needs to improve before the Pens are a favorite to win the Cup.
If everyone agrees how does MT work with MAF. Does he give him a two game break ? or
put him back in the saddle?
The risk with the latter is the team;s confidence when they are posting goals as they should. Accountability is important.