Pens 2nd on espn power rankings

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pens 2nd on espn power rankings

Postby mickaelh87 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/powerranking

Hopefully, fleury and the pens will be able to regroup from their last loss against the isles which I think they will. If they get hot like this again during the playoffs I think we'll be headed to the finals.
mickaelh87
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby Scott on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:22 pm

hhmm, how long will it take..tick tock
Scott
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,920
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:11 am
Location: The Quick Stop roof playing hockey

Postby Ron` on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey big man, I'll take those odds for the cash but LETS GO PENS all the way
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,037
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:58 pm
Location: Central PA

Postby ChiTraderRob on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:33 pm

Is it just the coach's poll, or is it the BCS? That is the real question.
ChiTraderRob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,919
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:52 am
Location: Chicago, via Somerset, PA

Postby Scott on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:45 pm

ChiTraderRob wrote:Is it just the coach's poll, or is it the BCS? That is the real question.


Harris poll
Scott
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,920
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:11 am
Location: The Quick Stop roof playing hockey

Postby jimjom on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:01 pm

AP or ESPN?! :cry: :oops:
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,845
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Location: Presto

Postby heshootsandscores on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:42 pm

I always think back to the 18 game streak...they played so sluggish after that streak. Hope they pull out of this one quick.
heshootsandscores
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,281
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Johnstown, PA

Postby mickaelh87 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:44 pm

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Scott wrote:hhmm, how long will it take..tick tock

BOOM!
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10778
but hes new, you get a break this time :wink:


Ya it was my first post but it doesnt mean I dont read them. Besides It may have been my first post but for someone who has been a registered user only a month longer than me I guess that makes you new too
mickaelh87
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby relantel on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 pm

heshootsandscores wrote:I always think back to the 18 game streak...they played so sluggish after that streak. Hope they pull out of this one quick.


Well, the real sluggish was in games 6 and 7 of the Patrick Division finals... They did at least win that first round series, and almost won the 2nd before losing in OT in game 7 vs the Isles. Eerily a 2 on 1 break where we failed to play the pass... even the "good" teams have breakdowns and mistakes. We weren't going to get to 50 wins anyway. I would like to see us top that 42 win mark, only have to go 10-13 to do that.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,980
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Postby canaan on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:43 pm

mickaelh87 wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Scott wrote:hhmm, how long will it take..tick tock

BOOM!
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10778
but hes new, you get a break this time :wink:


Ya it was my first post but it doesnt mean I dont read them. Besides It may have been my first post but for someone who has been a registered user only a month longer than me I guess that makes you new too


BOOM! nice retort :D
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,687
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

e-mail