Oliers Place Mike Morrison on waviers posted on TSN>>&

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Oliers Place Mike Morrison on waviers posted on TSN>>&

Postby Mack on Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:14 pm

If Im Craig patrick I pick this guy up I have watched some games with him playing and he is a good young goalie big goalie too . I pick him up he is better then caron and I think he is younger allot of olier fans are not happy about them putting mike On waviers. reading all there coments they All think he was a young goalie with all the potential. and better the Ty and markinien... he would be a good back up to fleury and could split time with him he is a good position goalie . I like him allot Im hoping we will pick him up but we probbly wont !!!
Mack

Postby Mad City Mike on Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:49 pm

No thanks. he was a stopgap guy in Edmonton. He is 27 and has spent the majority of his career in the ECHL. No way is he better than Caron.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins