Pens to get Boyes, Laraque, Seabrook, Boynton, Smolinski...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pens to get Boyes, Laraque, Seabrook, Boynton, Smolinski...

Postby SportsFan on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:51 pm

........

THE WORLD IS FALLING.
SportsFan
 

Postby netwolf on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:56 pm

netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,347
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am

Postby Bowser on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:57 pm

Netwolf - I need to invent troll radar for the internet.
Bowser
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,963
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:08 am

Postby SportsFan on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.
SportsFan
 

Postby wallflower on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:01 am

Bowser wrote:Netwolf - I need to invent troll radar for the internet.

You could be a millionaire! (Though in some cases, it's pretty obvious. :lol: )
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby Stoosh on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:03 am

SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.


Now I know how Mark Madden feels having to field calls from stupid yinzers all damn day.
Stoosh
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,461
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:19 am
Location: Aliquippa, PA

Postby magnum on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:04 am

SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.


Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,082
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby EagleMorph on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:05 am

SportsFan's troll status has been officially minted.
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,597
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby mjg on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 am

magnum wrote:
SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.


Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.


Ditto
mjg
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Mount Joy, PA

Postby skullman80 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 am

magnum wrote:
SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.


Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.


Quoted for truth.

YOu can tell what is gonna be in SportsFan's posts before you even open them. Something about how the Pens need a fighter/enforcer, and how soft they are.

It's like a broken record.
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,805
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: New Kensington, PA

Postby SportsFan on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:11 am

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
magnum wrote:
SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.


Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.
double ditto


When are you going to play hockey with us?
SportsFan
 

Postby mikey287 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:49 am

To answer your ridiculous question...

Laraque messes with team chemistry and brings nothing to the team but dreadlocks...

Boyes, for instance, brings scoring and talent, Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are mentally unfit to talk about building a team...and based on your attitude, relatively unfit to speak with others on a intelligent level...name-calling and other defensive maneuvers scream "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll lash out and call names and distract people from the matter at hand in a feign attempt to get away with my otherwise incomprehensible and inaccurate statements!"
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,105
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF

Postby magnum on Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:10 am

mikey287 wrote:To answer your ridiculous question...

Laraque messes with team chemistry and brings nothing to the team but dreadlocks...

Boyes, for instance, brings scoring and talent, Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are mentally unfit to talk about building a team...and based on your attitude, relatively unfit to speak with others on a intelligent level...name-calling and other defensive maneuvers scream "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll lash out and call names and distract people from the matter at hand in a feign attempt to get away with my otherwise incomprehensible and inaccurate statements!"


I said that out loud and ran out of breath! :lol: It was a great sentence though.
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,082
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby magnum on Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:18 am

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
magnum wrote:
mikey287 wrote:To answer your ridiculous question...

Laraque messes with team chemistry and brings nothing to the team but dreadlocks...

Boyes, for instance, brings scoring and talent, Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are mentally unfit to talk about building a team...and based on your attitude, relatively unfit to speak with others on a intelligent level...name-calling and other defensive maneuvers scream "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll lash out and call names and distract people from the matter at hand in a feign attempt to get away with my otherwise incomprehensible and inaccurate statements!"


I said that out loud and ran out of breath! :lol: It was a great sentence though.
no..no its a runon sentence, which is bad grammar(oh i remebered) :wink: :lol:


I guess it was a run-on sentence. It was a good one though. Reminded me of Speedracer dialogue, for the younger people, ummm... Mojo Jojo.
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,082
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby Paulie_WalnutzII on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:02 am

Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...


Laraque has only put his team short-handed 11 times this year. That's less than Malkin.
Paulie_WalnutzII
 

Postby The U on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:07 am

When this guy posts...just dont respond. Thats how you get rid of Trolls....you dont feed them.

A guy like this comes along every once in a while. We've seen the Crash's and the Yeltzen's come and go....SportsFan is just the next in line. Dont converse with him and he'll go away. Let him talk to himself.
The U
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,453
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

Postby Brode on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:52 am

In order to secure their playoff chances, the Pittsburgh Penguins have traded for the veteran Detroit Red Wings.
Brode
 

Postby mikey287 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:55 am

Brode wrote:In order to secure their playoff chances, the Pittsburgh Penguins have traded for the veteran Detroit Red Wings.


So you're saying...first round exit?
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,105
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF

Postby dagny on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:40 am

I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,665
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Postby SDPensFan on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:46 am

dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.


I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
SDPensFan
 

Postby Stillwag on Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:34 pm

SDPensFan wrote:
dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.


I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.


Ditto to being relatively new and frustrated with SportsFan.
Stillwag
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:54 am
Location: North Hills

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

e-mail