Pens Tattoos

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby minimal on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 pm

I am still trying to get over the Bucco's ink I got in highschool... Almost got a Stillers one after the superbowl last year...

Pens tat would be ok... but I think I will wait till after this season :)

M
minimal
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Ron` on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:38 pm

You should have for passed on the Pirates ink and waited for the Steelers ink. But that's a comment not based on seeing the ink you got! :)
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby UnInk on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm

I have let's go pens tattooed on the underside of my wrist...Just got it on Friday as soon as I have a pic I'll post it...
UnInk

Postby minimal on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:28 pm

Ron` wrote:You should have for passed on the Pirates ink and waited for the Steelers ink. But that's a comment not based on seeing the ink you got! :)

It's not bad, just a "P" logo on my upper arm.

I'm still a big Pirates fan, I am just glad it is someplace I can hide it... most seasons...

M.
minimal
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby tluke53 on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:37 pm

conforto45 wrote:its funny.. whenever i talk to my girlfriend about going to games, and getting all fired up and talking about getting a Pens tattoo.. she just looks at me and thinks im crazy..

does anyone else have that problem w/ their girlfriends? they dont understand how much the team really means to you and thinks you are a fool for going buck wild like you do whenever something happens?

she thought i was retarded whenever i said i will probably cry if the team leaves the city... or if they win the cup

Hey, Conforto its a definite. My wife is the same way. She yells at me for being on this board to much all the time. I try to get her into the games, but with little success.
tluke53
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby PenguinMan on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 pm

Here is mine, I got this about 6 years ago

PenguinMan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby JeffTZ on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 am

I know I pulled this topic out of the archives.. but I have been thinking about getting a Pens Tattoo.. and looking for some help, suggestions.. whatever.. Would be my first one.. so figured I go with something that I really love. So anyone have any newer suggestions? I would rather not get the standard Penguin.. but having trouble finding inspiration...
JeffTZ
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby bhaw on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 am

JeffTZ wrote:I know I pulled this topic out of the archives.. but I have been thinking about getting a Pens Tattoo.. and looking for some help, suggestions.. whatever.. Would be my first one.. so figured I go with something that I really love. So anyone have any newer suggestions? I would rather not get the standard Penguin.. but having trouble finding inspiration...

"I love Sidney"

Location is up to you :D
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby JeffTZ on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 am

"I love Sidney"

Location is up to you

Wow.. really not tempting.. not sure that is the suggestions I was looking for.. but I guess I wasn't specific though. Not like I don't 'love' Sidney,' but not what I am looking for :o
JeffTZ
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby IrishEyes on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm

I've wanted a Pens tat for a while now. I'm just holding off since I have one that I'm going to be getting soon. It happens, you get one, then another... then you have five more planned.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby bhaw on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 pm

IrishEyes wrote:I've wanted a Pens tat for a while now. I'm just holding off since I have one that I'm going to be getting soon. It happens, you get one, then another... then you have five more planned.

My wife just found this out for future reference...

If you are planning on having kids and you have/get a lower back tattoo, it may affect you ability to get the spinal drugs (I forget what they are called right this moment). They won't put the needle into your back with a tattoo there because it would contaminate it on the way through.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby roast on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm

I got one back in 03-04 on my left shoulder. I had the logo done with the 91-92 "gold".
roast
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Batman15 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:06 pm

I like the angry skating/shooting penguin on page two of this thread. I think thats what I would go with on my shoulder if I actually go to the gym enough that I wouldnt mind showing it off. So yeah probably not getting one anytime soon.
Batman15
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Kaizer on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm

shane613 wrote:i'm going to get an 87 and CROSBY tattooed on my back, full jersey size

just get your whole torso done like a crosby jersey!
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Pipes Hochuli on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 pm

I dont have a picture of it on my computer, but I've got the logo for the Iron League on the back of my arm.Image
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby canaan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 pm

i think you should get the conan logo, but with your name. :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby IrishEyes on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 pm

bhaw wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I've wanted a Pens tat for a while now. I'm just holding off since I have one that I'm going to be getting soon. It happens, you get one, then another... then you have five more planned.

My wife just found this out for future reference...

If you are planning on having kids and you have/get a lower back tattoo, it may affect you ability to get the spinal drugs (I forget what they are called right this moment). They won't put the needle into your back with a tattoo there because it would contaminate it on the way through.

Thanks for the heads up... but I'm not a trampstamp kind of girl. I have one on my shoulder, and a small one on my... uh.. chest... and the next one will be going on my right side, down my ribs.

I prefer atypical places for tats, myself. :wink:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins