Best move of the day.....Other musings

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Best move of the day.....Other musings

Postby Mountaineer on Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:54 am

Best move of the day? Sending Endi-plop to WBS. I hope we never, ever see him in a Pens uniform again. Another bust of a second-round pick courtesy of CP and his so-called scouts.

Also, the magic number is 33. However, that's a bit misleading as the Blues have played three less games. With the way they've been playing recenlty, you've got to think that they're going to win at least one of those games, putting the magic number at 31 or even 30.

Finally, my grade for CP is a B-. Yeah, we didn't get any top-line talent, but we weren't trading any top-line talent either. Cross and Jackman both stink, and Recchi is almost 40 years old. We get a couple of guys in Kolanos and Taticek (sp?) who look to have some talent, while Nordgren could provide some grit and hustle.

Let's go Blues!!!!!!
Mountaineer

Re: Best move of the day.....Other musings

Postby Jesse on Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:19 am

Mountaineer wrote:Best move of the day? Sending Endi-plop to WBS. I hope we never, ever see him in a Pens uniform again. Another bust of a second-round pick courtesy of CP and his so-called scouts.

According to Bombulie, Endicott's stint in WB/S is for conditioning purposes only and he'll be back before any rosters are frozen.

Yippee. :roll:
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins