PA Gaming Board Meeting: Planning Guide

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

PA Gaming Board Meeting: Planning Guide

Postby Pops16 on Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:25 am

To those who are speaking at the PA Gaming Hearing, I'd like to try an organize someting to get us all on the same page. As you know, we are getting closer and closer to the hearing date. On the 'other' pens board, I read that some of you are seeking help with your speaches. Here is what I propose.

1.) As stated before, our firm will offer to review any statement you intend to make before the board, free of charge. While we won't give you canned responses (this testimony should be your thought) we can look at them for other things such as clarity and syntax. Also, I'm compiling as much info as I can so that I can come up with anything you ask for, or at least can point you in the right direction. You may send all written notes or inquiries to...
inquiries@tandplawyers.com

2.) I'd also like to organize a meeting with you if you can't e-mail comments or if you would all like to meet so that you don't duplicate your ideas with other speakers' ideas.

Please reply to this post with any thoughts or ideas.

I think that the momentum of this issue is building. More and more people are comming out in support of IOC and a new arena that we don't look like partisan fans anymore. I think that a good showing at the PGCB meeting will go a long way.

To those who have helped, written, organized, or done anything, we owe you our thanks. However, there is still more to do.
Pops16
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Libby on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but do you know how they're going to notify those of us who have submitted applications to speak that we've been approved?
Libby

Postby Pops16 on Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:03 pm

Not a stupid question. I really don't know how they will notify us. I haven't even got a response yet. I'll let you know when I get it.
Pops16
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins