The Wow! Edition of The Morning After

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Tocchet on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm

LOL, you got me there. It just seems kind of sad that you're here fighting for the reputation of a guy you don't know in a forum he'll never read.

Well, with a requirement such as that, a death knell for all message boards everywhere.
Tocchet
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby HomerPenguin on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Tocchet wrote:
LOL, you got me there. It just seems kind of sad that you're here fighting for the reputation of a guy you don't know in a forum he'll never read.

Well, with a requirement such as that, a death knell for all message boards everywhere.

I guess so. I'm not sure why in particular these naiive defenses of Recchi bother me. As you were, then. :)
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby BCHill on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:28 pm

HomerPenguin wrote:
BCHill wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:

There you go making assumptions.

Do you know Wreck personally? If so it seems strange that you haven't mentioned that in any of your sonnets to his glory.

Does he read this forum? If he does, all I can say is that's fairly pathetic. He's getting a lot of guaranteed money to play hockey, and if he's petty enough to care what's being said about him in a forum like this then he really ought to seek help.

I'm not sure what else I could have been assuming in that statement.

You think that everybody who knows players mentions it?

I'm not saying I do or don't. I'm just saying you are assuming.
BCHill

Postby HomerPenguin on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:30 pm

BCHill wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:
BCHill wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:

There you go making assumptions.

Do you know Wreck personally? If so it seems strange that you haven't mentioned that in any of your sonnets to his glory.

Does he read this forum? If he does, all I can say is that's fairly pathetic. He's getting a lot of guaranteed money to play hockey, and if he's petty enough to care what's being said about him in a forum like this then he really ought to seek help.

I'm not sure what else I could have been assuming in that statement.

You think that everybody who knows players mentions it?

I'm not saying I do or don't. I'm just saying you are assuming.

Well, if Wreck is your boy then that might help your argument because you can speak to personal experience. On the other hand, it would render you helplessly biased so maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea.

Of course, if this is some silly school-marm crap about the dangers of "assuming," you know where you can stick that.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby ville5 on Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:44 pm

Thing I've noticed is that the team is actually playing as a team more and more. Starting to cover for each other and gel together.
ville5
AHL'er
AHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins