So, how was tonight's broadcast?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

So, how was tonight's broadcast?

Postby Jerez on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:02 am

We in Cheesehead territory got the Devils feed. So, the question is, according to Eeyore, was it Fleury's fault we lost tonight?

And did Lange maintain his "appreciation of" Madden and Gionta?

Good game anyway. You can't beat Marty Brodeur very often.
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: So, how was tonight's broadcast?

Postby Pitts on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:14 am

Jerez wrote:We in Cheesehead territory got the Devils feed. So, the question is, according to Eeyore, was it Fleury's fault we lost tonight?

No, I hink he said it was Orpik's :)

Jerez wrote:And did Lange maintain his "appreciation of" Madden and Gionta?

You betcha!!!
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby the wicked child on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:46 am

The funny thing is that the first period was basically nothing but love for Colby Armstrong... every pass he made, every shot... at that point he could ahve dropped a deuce at center ice and they would have been commending him.

Not saying Colby isn't awesome, but I'm not sure what he did to deserve the walk on water treatment they normally reserve for opposing players. :)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby NIN on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:58 am

Errey played during an era where there were hardly any goalie interference rules and Errey LOVED running the goalies! I beleive that is why he hates Fluery so much. He just hates goal-tenders, period. He managed to put up some 20 goal seasons but I remember half of those from being a direct result of him crashing the net at 90 mph.
NIN

Postby lauren on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:25 am

NIN wrote:Errey played during an era where there were hardly any goalie interference rules and Errey LOVED running the goalies! I beleive that is why he hates Fluery so much. He just hates goal-tenders, period. He managed to put up some 20 goal seasons but I remember half of those from being a direct result of him crashing the net at 90 mph.

Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get those goals!! Imagine how pathetic he would be if he played now....and how many goalie interference penalties he would get!! :wink:
lauren

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins