Pink Stick Tonight?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pink Stick Tonight?

Postby borohcky9 on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:08 pm

Is Crosby going to be using the Pink stick in tonights game?

Gotta admit its for a great cause, and takes some balls.

I know Mission actually sells pink one-peice sticks, and i take the liberty to break them anytime anyone plays against me with one. kinda fun.
borohcky9

Re: Pink Stick Tonight?

Postby NIN on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:24 pm

borohcky9 wrote:Is Crosby going to be using the Pink stick in tonights game?

I know Mission actually sells pink one-peice sticks, and i take the liberty to break them anytime anyone plays against me with one. kinda fun.

I'm sure everyone is really impressed with your tough guy image. Personally, I think your a little punk and I would make you eat my pink shaft. :P
NIN

Postby Fast B on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:43 pm

NIN wrote:Personally, I think your a little punk and I would make you eat my pink shaft. :P

Family board, dude. :)
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby wondermoose on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:25 pm

Fast B wrote:
NIN wrote:Personally, I think your a little punk and I would make you eat my pink shaft. :P

This board would be a whole lot more fun if it weren't a family board :?

Afterall, the Steelers fan board is littered with foul language that makes it that much more enjoyable to read! www.stillers.com
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby NIN on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:56 pm

wondermoose wrote:
Fast B wrote:

This board would be a whole lot more fun if it weren't a family board :?

Afterall, the Steelers fan board is littered with foul language that makes it that much more enjoyable to read! www.stillers.com

My favorite is the Deadwood message baord. If you don't swear and act like an ******* your pretty much uncool.
NIN

Postby borohcky9 on Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:22 pm

NIN wrote:
borohcky9 wrote:Is Crosby going to be using the Pink stick in tonights game?

I'm sure everyone is really impressed with your tough guy image. Personally, I think your a little punk and I would make you eat my pink shaft. :P

Wow man you really got some aggression issues. Chill.
borohcky9

Postby BurghThing on Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:47 pm

To answer the original question...No. They pink sticks were not there tonight. Lange mentioned them but they didn't have an update.
BurghThing
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby lauren on Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:27 am

BurghThing wrote:To answer the original question...No. They pink sticks were not there tonight. Lange mentioned them but they didn't have an update.

The guys used them during warm-ups, but thats about it. I guess they wanted to save them to make sure none of them broke before they were auctioned off.
lauren

Postby Mango Salsa on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:20 am

There's a kid on my son's Bantam team that wears pink gloves. Believe it or not the kids on the other teams love them. I hear comments from them all the time like 'did you see those pink gloves. Those are bangin'!
Mango Salsa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby ExPatriatePen on Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:23 am

Anyone know who used the pink sticks in warmups for the Pens last night?
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby netwolf on Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:35 am

ExPatriatePen wrote:Anyone know who used the pink sticks in warmups for the Pens last night?

I don't think they arrived in time. However, today's PG Pens Notebook says they might be used in warmups tonight.

It also talks about John LeClair's frustration over not being traded.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins