Andre Roy

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Andre Roy

Postby SportsFan on Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:31 pm

Why don't them put him on Crosby's line? Crosby-Roy-Armstrong?

The last 3 games: Elbow from White (NJD), Now he got cross checked and punched by McCabe (Tor).

The season is getting to the time where teams are needing points, so no standing in front of the nets.
SportsFan

Postby Jim on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:22 am

Are you suggesting that the Penguins attempt to protect their star players? What are you... crazy?
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Andre Roy

Postby netwolf on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:36 pm

SportsFan wrote:Why don't them put him on Crosby's line? Crosby-Roy-Armstrong?

The last 3 games: Elbow from White (NJD), Now he got cross checked and punched by McCabe (Tor).

The season is getting to the time where teams are needing points, so no standing in front of the nets.

McCabe did that at the end of a 1 goal game with the goalie pulled. It makes no sense to have Roy on the ice in that situation. McCabe knew it and took advantage like the piece of crap he is. The Pens and Leafs play in Toronto on the last day of the season. I hope McCabe plays and is targeted for retribution.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby DelPen on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:06 pm

netwolf wrote:
SportsFan wrote:Why don't them put him on Crosby's line? Crosby-Roy-Armstrong?

McCabe did that at the end of a 1 goal game with the goalie pulled. It makes no sense to have Roy on the ice in that situation. McCabe knew it and took advantage like the piece of crap he is. The Pens and Leafs play in Toronto on the last day of the season. I hope McCabe plays and is targeted for retribution.

I did like the fact that Leclair hauled down McCabe after the horn blew to help out Sid.

But Errey or Lange mentioned what a good play by McCabe to essentially maul Crosby because even if he gets called there would be only 2 or 3 seconds left so it was worth the risk involved.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone cleanly knock Sundin out with a hard hit, it would serve the Leafs right and also be the team that eleminates them from the playoffs.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby superconan on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:06 pm

I did like the fact that Leclair hauled down McCabe after the horn blew to help out Sid.

Didn't Mcabe complain to the ref about LeClair hauling him down?
superconan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby yeltzen on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:16 pm

Put Alain on his line.
yeltzen

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins