Penguins jobs available

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Penguins jobs available

Postby Admin on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 pm

http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/jobs ... h+penguins

And WBS is looking for a new Tux! =)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Penguins jobs available

Postby ville5 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=pittsburgh+penguins

$75,000 AND 2 full season ticket packages? Just for answering phones.
Oh, that was just me dreaming. Nevermind. :twisted:
ville5
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Penguins jobs available

Postby ExPatriatePen on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:31 pm

Admin wrote:http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=pittsburgh+penguins

Wow, that'd be one heck of a commute for any Pittsburgh based Pens fans!
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby spoon on Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:38 pm

Each Customer Service Rep. is assigned Season Ticket Holders accounts that they are responsible for maintaining and providing extreme customer service for.

Number of times my ticket rep called me before the season - 4
Number of times my ticket rep has called since they got my money - 0

But hey, they're taking $100 deposits on next season tickets!
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sleestak on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:51 pm

I sent my season ticket holder stuff with a friend of mine who I sit by and he became the sole contact, the sole recipient of the crosby banner, yearbook as well as any other season ticket holder promo items. I have never recieved any messages from anyone about being a season ticket holder. They did take the money out of my account, on the wrong payment day as well.

Gee thanks.

Great season too. I will be getting seasons again next year, but there is definately some improvements that could be made in their season ticket holder relations.
Sleestak
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby ville5 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:03 am

Shamara wrote:
spoon wrote:
Each Customer Service Rep. is assigned Season Ticket Holders accounts that they are responsible for maintaining and providing extreme customer service for.

Wow you actually talked to your rep 4 times?? I haven't heard from mine other than 1 time and that was after I called him before the season started. They wonder why people complain about poor customer service.

Admin, you know what needs to be done, right? Dispatch some of those primates of yours over to corporate HQ and straighten this out.Image
ville5
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby BJL on Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:19 am

Sleestak wrote:I sent my season ticket holder stuff with a friend of mine who I sit by and he became the sole contact, the sole recipient of the crosby banner, yearbook as well as any other season ticket holder promo items. I have never recieved any messages from anyone about being a season ticket holder.

They prefer to put multiple seats under one account even if there's a group of people who are each paying for their own seat. Like you said, they only send the benefits out to the person whose name goes on the account when you do it like that.
BJL
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby netwolf on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:10 am

spoon wrote:

So you want calls from them to see how you're doing? I'm not sure what the issue is here. Do you want unsolicited calls?

The way I look at it, my rep is there to help me out. If I need something, I call and expect to get prompt help from someone that knows what they're doing. I have received that every single time I have called them whether it's been to return tickets, buy extras, or upgrade from my normal seats. I'm very happy with my rep.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Daniel on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:33 am

ville5 wrote:
Shamara wrote:
spoon wrote:

Wow you actually talked to your rep 4 times?? I haven't heard from mine other than 1 time and that was after I called him before the season started. They wonder why people complain about poor customer service.

Admin, you know what needs to be done, right? Dispatch some of those primates of yours over to corporate HQ and straighten this out.Image

Use the same team that got the Russian guy who balked at the International agreement removed.Image
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Daniel on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:33 am

netwolf wrote:
spoon wrote:

So you want calls from them to see how you're doing? I'm not sure what the issue is here. Do you want unsolicited calls?

The way I look at it, my rep is there to help me out. If I need something, I call and expect to get prompt help from someone that knows what they're doing. I have received that every single time I have called them whether it's been to return tickets, buy extras, or upgrade from my normal seats. I'm very happy with my rep.

Thing is, I don't think customer service has gotten worse. I think our expectations have gotten higher.
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sleestak on Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:01 am

BJL wrote:
Sleestak wrote:I sent my season ticket holder stuff with a friend of mine who I sit by and he became the sole contact, the sole recipient of the crosby banner, yearbook as well as any other season ticket holder promo items. I have never recieved any messages from anyone about being a season ticket holder.

They prefer to put multiple seats under one account even if there's a group of people who are each paying for their own seat. Like you said, they only send the benefits out to the person whose name goes on the account when you do it like that.

I get it now, but coming from a new season ticket holder this year, that's ****. The account my seats are under is a friend of mine who is a peer and I wouldn't have done it this way had I been more informed. We all payed the same amount. Don't get me wrong I don't really care about the yearbooks, banner, etc so much as being considered a real season ticket holder might be nice since I, um, AM one. Catch my drift? I don't get the updates like I should by e-mail or mail. I don't get invited to Mellon Arena free skates etc. etc.
Sleestak
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Jim on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 am

My ticket rep told me that I could not get the seats I wanted because I was going for 20-game plans and the seats were full season only... and that was BEFORE we won the Crosby lottery. I told him to call be back when he wanted to sell me the seats I wanted. Then the lottery... and subsiquent ticket sales... I never got the call... lol!
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby spoon on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:00 am

netwolf wrote:So you want calls from them to see how you're doing? I'm not sure what the issue is here. Do you want unsolicited calls?

It never stopped them before. Every season I've had tickets at least once, usually after the midway point, I would get a phone call to ask if I had any questions/comments/complaints. I got use to that level of service.

that aside, the pens still treat their ticket holders better than the Pirates. Just ask stoosh :lol: He'll be bitter until the day he dies.
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jim on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:20 am

I used to get calls from the Wheeling Nailers people. I haven't gotten any this year though. I would love to get a large group to go to a Nailers game once. I have had groups of 10 a couple times, but usually it is 5-7. I have also gone alone though...
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby jimjom on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:38 pm

Sleestak wrote:I sent my season ticket holder stuff with a friend of mine who I sit by and he became the sole contact, the sole recipient of the crosby banner, yearbook as well as any other season ticket holder promo items. I have never recieved any messages from anyone about being a season ticket holder. They did take the money out of my account, on the wrong payment day as well.

Gee thanks.

Great season too. I will be getting seasons again next year, but there is definately some improvements that could be made in their season ticket holder relations.

Sorry, dude.
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Stoosh on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:43 pm

While the Pens could handle some things better in terms of logistics, they are still eons upon eons better than the Pirates.
Stoosh
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby sj? on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:46 pm

At least the reps are still local...they could be routing your calls to India !!!!!
sj?
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins