Pens Jerseys - 40% Off - *Sale Over*

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Rohit on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:54 pm

ah, thanks
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,143
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:14 pm
Location: indianapolis, IN

Postby Peter on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:43 pm

I GOT ONE OF THESEImage
Peter
 

Postby Vanbiesbrouck on Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:07 pm

A shirt the color of baby poop with a mutant rat on the front. It doesn't get much better.
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 pm

Postby Super Slovak Surovy on Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:34 pm

HAHA! i agree.
mutant rat...hehee
Super Slovak Surovy
 

Postby Super Slovak Surovy on Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:48 pm

Rohit wrote:
Henry Hank wrote:I'm really tempted to take advantage of this. I haven't had a jersey since I got my Crosby signed. Unfortunately, I'm really set on getting a Malkin jersey for next season.


im tellin you dude, go with the russian malkin jersey, theyre tight

www.russianjerseys.com


i bought a malkin russian and a surovy slovakia one
they are rreallly nice
Super Slovak Surovy
 

Postby Zscout on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:03 am

Great deal - I got the Lemieux throwback.
Thank for the link!
Zscout
 

Postby Cornfed on Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:11 pm

I guess this doesn't apply to anyone outside the US?
Cornfed
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:55 am
Location: Burlington, ON

Postby Peter on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:I guess this doesn't apply to anyone outside the US?


No, but if you want me to order it for you, I'll take , oh a 25% cut. That way, you can still have 15% off.
Peter
 

Postby Cornfed on Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:55 pm

Peter wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I guess this doesn't apply to anyone outside the US?


No, but if you want me to order it for you, I'll take , oh a 25% cut. That way, you can still have 15% off.


LOL, that is mighty tempting...
Cornfed
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:55 am
Location: Burlington, ON

Postby MrKnowNothing on Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:19 pm

Zscout wrote:Great deal - I got the Lemieux throwback.
Thank for the link!


Got the same one. I've been wanting to get that for a while and haven't even had luck finding it. 100 bucks will be hard to beat for that.
MrKnowNothing
 

Postby Peter on Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:18 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Peter wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I guess this doesn't apply to anyone outside the US?


No, but if you want me to order it for you, I'll take , oh a 25% cut. That way, you can still have 15% off.


LOL, that is mighty tempting...


Come on you know you want to.
Peter
 

Postby Zscout on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:22 pm

MrKnowNothing wrote:Got the same one. I've been wanting to get that for a while and haven't even had luck finding it. 100 bucks will be hard to beat for that.


Hard to believe, I got at leat 8 Pen sweaters, and this will be my first Lemieux.
Zscout
 

Postby MrKnowNothing on Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:07 am

Zscout wrote:
MrKnowNothing wrote:Got the same one. I've been wanting to get that for a while and haven't even had luck finding it. 100 bucks will be hard to beat for that.


Hard to believe, I got at leat 8 Pen sweaters, and this will be my first Lemieux.


Weirdly enough, same for me. I only have about 4 Pens jerseys. I had a really cheap Lemieux shirt when I was younger, but it's way too small and too ghetto to be wearing anyways.

I never figured much on getting one until I saw a few people wearing that one at games. I like vintage jerseys a lot, and have been waiting for a good time to jump on one.

I wish I had the money to get one or two more jerseys. I noticed that they have a couple vintage jerseys for other teams, but it's hard to look because they are grouped with individual teams. They should have the vintage jerseys grouped together, really.
MrKnowNothing
 

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dr Rosenrosen, indian, lemieuxReturns, meow, OutofFoil, Pavement, Rocco, Shakes and 35 guests

e-mail