Nasreddine down; Endicott up

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby MrKnowNothing on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:11 pm

Endicott has moved into the position of whipping boy for the fans now that Fata is gone. I won't really comment on him, other than to say I think he has been hurt pretty much all year. He was an absolute monster in the playoffs for Wilkes Barre last year.

Whether Endicott is here or not really doesn't matter much in the end. It's pretty clear that they want Christensen and Talbot to get more AHL experience + playoff run, and I'm fine with that. But sending Nasredinne back is a dumb move. He's been pretty solid, and we are already thin on defense. I guess this means Whitney is ok though.
MrKnowNothing

Postby PensFanBryan on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:36 pm

boooooo... I heard that Endo had 1 point down in WBS. One good thing is I dont have to watch him when I go out to WBS for Fri, Sat games. Endo has 2 points in 34 games here, he should not be here!
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby wondermoose on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:43 pm

WHY GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:20 pm

netwolf wrote:
Daniel wrote:Aren't we talking about a team with 2 natural centers?

too-shay. Maybe they figure since they've played Koltsov at center, he can move back to the blueline.

it's spelled: touche
NIN

Postby DelPen on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:51 pm

Also, don't forget, there is a time limit on recalls before a player has to go through waivers again. Since there are no roster limits now and Nesrredine makes nothing I could see a parent team of a WBS rival, say Hershey via the Caps, take him and hold him hostage in the NHL so he can't play for WBS.

And recovering from a high ankle sprain does not cause you to play tremendously stupid hockey. Endicott may have looked great in the minors but so has Beech, Petersen and a plethora of other players who can't earn a living in the NHL.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby MrKnowNothing on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:02 pm

Maybe so DP. I'm not trying to be an Endicott apologist here, I think he has been horrible. But I don't think his play against Spezza was a complete fluke.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure that the reason Nasredinne is going back is because there are lots of big games coming up for Wilkes Barre.

It pretty much speaks to the incompetence of the organization when eash year you are trying to ensure that your AHL team has a very good roster because the NHL team is toast in February.
MrKnowNothing

Postby netwolf on Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:15 am

NIN wrote:
netwolf wrote:

too-shay. Maybe they figure since they've played Koltsov at center, he can move back to the blueline.

No way? Really? Thanks Mr Webster. I love when the speeling and grammar police rear their ugly heads. :roll:

And if you want to get technical about it, the correct form is actually touché.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Pitts on Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:46 am

What is "speeling"? :P
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby netwolf on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:00 am

Pitts wrote:What is "speeling"? :P

It's related to eyeronee. :P
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:04 am

Pitts wrote:What is "speeling"? :P

I thinks itsa tahn en Wes Furginy.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby scals37 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:09 am

whose gonna drink to this one? i know me and my roommates wont be sober for a single game the rest of this season 8)
scals37
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby NIN on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:10 am

netwolf wrote:
NIN wrote:
netwolf wrote:

No way? Really? Thanks Mr Webster. I love when the speeling and grammar police rear their ugly heads. :roll:

And if you want to get technical about it, the correct form is actually touché.

To that sir there is only one reply...touché.....touché..

However, do not let me catch you starting a sentence with the word "And" again. I'll let you off with a warning this time. 8)
NIN

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins