Good move for Sidney

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Good move for Sidney

Postby supermario on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:16 pm

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID ... ubName=nhl

getting away from the garbage he's been faceing in the NHL to play in some high caliber hockey, with some high caliber players will be a great experience for him. Plus put him on the team Canada map. I wonder if Malkin will be there.
supermario
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Good move for Sidney

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:20 pm

supermario wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=159786&hubName=nhl

getting away from the garbage he's been faceing in the NHL to play in some high caliber hockey, with some high caliber players will be a great experience for him. Plus put him on the team Canada map. I wonder if Malkin will be there.

Nice pre-emptive strike by Crosby and his handlers.

It's obvious Sidney doesn't want a repeat of the Olympics snub. That's a great sign.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby jmh70 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:25 pm

Anyone know if Malkin will play in this tourney? If so I might watch this over the internet like last year.
jmh70

Postby Reilly on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:29 pm

jmh70 wrote:Anyone know if Malkin will play in this tourney? If so I might watch this over the internet like last year.

As long as his team isn't in the RSL playoffs, I bet he'll be there. Same with Ovechkin.
Reilly

Postby DelPen on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:20 pm

Reilly wrote:
jmh70 wrote:Anyone know if Malkin will play in this tourney? If so I might watch this over the internet like last year.

As long as his team isn't in the RSL playoffs, I bet he'll be there. Same with Ovechkin.

RSL playoffs are over in early April. I think the WC's are always after the Euro leagues finish their championships.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins