Has Mark Madden Ever Said Why He Won't Join the Board?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Has Mark Madden Ever Said Why He Won't Join the Board?

Postby kovyman1127 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:38 pm

Just curious...
kovyman1127
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:40 pm

Because Mad CIty Mike complained about him reading something he posted over the air without giving him credit.
NIN

Postby kovyman1127 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:48 pm

Ha Ha!!!

I like that response!!!
kovyman1127
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:56 pm

Seriously, how else do you explain that the entire old board was wiped out completely and without a trace and now he hasn't officially affiliated himself with the new one. That way he can still use us as an "inside source" without arrousing any suspicion. We all know he is in bed with whowever ran the old board and probably this one too. :lol:
NIN

Postby bill from turtle creek on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:58 pm

That must be a crowded bed.
bill from turtle creek
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:00 pm

bill from turtle creek wrote:That must be a crowded bed.

HEYYOOOoooooooo.
NIN

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:10 pm

NIN wrote:Seriously, how else do you explain that the entire old board was wiped out completely and without a trace and now he hasn't officially affiliated himself with the new one. That way he can still use us as an "inside source" without arrousing any suspicion. We all know he is in bed with whowever ran the old board and probably this one too. :lol:

If you only had any idea.... Admin and MM... I have to say... 180 degrees apart... night and day, hot and cold, salt and pepper.

Yeah that's it, MM and Admin...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've definitely heard it all now.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:14 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:
NIN wrote:Seriously, how else do you explain that the entire old board was wiped out completely and without a trace and now he hasn't officially affiliated himself with the new one. That way he can still use us as an "inside source" without arrousing any suspicion. We all know he is in bed with whowever ran the old board and probably this one too. :lol:

If you only had any idea.... Admin and MM... I have to say... 180 degrees apart... night and day, hot and cold, salt and pepper.

Yeah that's it, MM and Admin...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've definitely heard it all now.

Well you either love him or hate him I guess. I was just goofing around anyways. I do wonder why he has abandoned us?
NIN

Postby Ron` on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:29 pm

Maybe he just got a life, I mean this board isn't the focal point of the universe.
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Daniel on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:34 pm

NIN wrote:We all know he is in bed with whowever ran the old board and probably this one too. :lol:

I doubt that it true at all. For those of us who have posted since the late 90s, we understand that RJ is a pretty good and fair site host.
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:35 pm

Ron` wrote:Maybe he just got a life, I mean this board isn't the focal point of the universe.

Naaahhhhhhh.
NIN

Postby Fast B on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:41 am

Ron` wrote:Maybe he just got a life, I mean this board isn't the focal point of the universe.

Blasphemy!
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins