So who do yunz want to see win the Cup?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Twisted Wrister on Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:30 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Jesse wrote:
MrKnowNothing wrote:And bye the way....isn't it "Yins"?

I do believe if my Pittsburghese is right, Yinz is the singular form, while Yunz is the plural from of it. 8)
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Peter on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:09 pm

NIN wrote:
Peter wrote:This was already discussed in NPR http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... .php?t=370

Well maybe you should have gave that thread a bump and ignored this one.

Well this thread was already 20 posts long. And it IS NPR unless you think the Pens will make the playoffs.
Peter

Re: haha

Postby Ginger on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:21 pm

FuturePens wrote:how can a Pens fan like the Rangers? ...didn't think that was possible...

How can they not? If you've followed the Pens for more than 10 years, then you gotta like the Rangers.
Not even mentioning the worthy *other* players on their roster, they are the Pens of old.
Kaspar,
Rozsival,
Straka,
Jagr,
and until a while ago, Dan LaCouture. You can almost forgive them for having Messier.

I'm likely going to root for either the 'Canes or the Sabres; both teams have been playing like winners (Recchi aside) but it always bothered me that the Stars won the *Cup eliminating the Sabres chances in '99 & I want to see them get the chance they missed back them.

FastB says;
I also hope Philly and Ottawa don't meet in the playoffs, because then one of them would have to win.

Excellent point!
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins