Official 2011-12 LGP.com Ticket Selling and Trading Thread

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Official 2011-12 LGP.com Ticket Selling and Trading Thread

Postby netwolf on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:34 pm

LetsGoPens.com Ticket Selling/Trading Rules

Any posts made that violate the following rules will be deleted.

1: Only post in this thread if you have tickets available. If you are looking for tickets for a specific game and don't see them listed, you may post as well. No "looking for any tickets" posts please.

2: One post per person. Everyone can edit their post as needed by clicking on the edit button Image in the upper right corner of your post. If you no longer have any tickets available, just edit your post to that effect and we can delete it for you.

3: The post should include the full seat location (section, row, and seat number or numbers), the date of the game, the start time, the opponent, and the seller's preferred method of contact. Any other details are optional including, but not limited to, asking price, shipping costs, and delivery method. If you are seeking to trade games, you may also include a list of games you are looking for.

4: If you are interested in buying from/trading with someone, contact that person directly, either via PM, e-mail, or whatever method the seller lists in their post. Do not post (in this thread or anywhere else) asking for details.

5: LetsGoPens.com, it's staff and it's ownership assume no responsibility regarding any potential transactions. This thread is merely provided to consolidate information.
Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Opened up for 2011-12 season.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Official 2011-12 LGP.com Ticket Selling and Trading Thre

Postby Pens021 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello,

Looking for 2 pens season tickets, half season tickets or 10 game package next season. Interested in center ice or double attack both low and high.

Please contact jhowanec@gmail.com
Pens021

Postby drnort on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 am

I am interested in moving my season tickets from Lower Level, Pens shoot twice...to GOOD upper level seats. If anyone is interested in making the swap and moving to the lower bowl, send me a message.
drnort
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby knives of ice on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Anyone interested in selling their season tickets for next year please PM me. full or half seasons.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby emptyfriend on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Any STH that is not going to use their 2 Draft tickets on Friday and/or Saturday please let me know....I'm in, you can make some quick cash off me. I'd rather give it to someone here on LGP that Stubhub. Thanks.
emptyfriend
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby letsgowbspens66 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Looking for at least 1 Ticket for the draft for Friday and Saturday. Willing to pay for the tickets or trade something for the tickets!!!
letsgowbspens66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins