NHL Bias

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:06 am

Admin wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:And I have a laptop that I keep a browser window with LGP running all the time.. guess I'm addicted :-)

Oh, we're definitely going to have to move the tiiming of EPPs intervention sooner, people. Can everyone make it today at lunch?
:lol:

Lots of luck finding me in a city of 8 Million. :-) I'll just head over to Barnes and Noble or Starbucks and use their 'Hot Spot' so you can't find me. Or I can just use my 'CrackBerry'. It's so nice being mobile. :-)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby Mad City Mike on Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:07 am

Admin wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:And I have a laptop that I keep a browser window with LGP running all the time.. guess I'm addicted :-)

Oh, we're definitely going to have to move the tiiming of EPPs intervention sooner, people. Can everyone make it today at lunch?
:lol:

My name is Mad City Mike, and I am an addict. I do the next best thing to EPP. I have a Firefox tab open with LGP all day long. Other tabs might be used for serious browsing. This one never changes :P .
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Peter on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:12 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:I keep a browser window with LGP running all the time.. guess I'm addicted :-)

Really? That is a bit much.
Peter

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:12 pm

Peter wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:I keep a browser window with LGP running all the time.. guess I'm addicted :-)

Really? That is a bit much.

Hey, when you have the extra laptop laying around what else are you going to do with it? :-)

I've worked in the IT field since 1975 (That's 2 years before Bill Gates saw the famous article in Popular Electronics magazine that caused him to drop out of Harvard and found Microsoft.) Over the years I've collected quite a number of PC's, Laptop's, Srvers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, not to mention development tools.

I have 6 laptops laying around running various versions of Linux.

I even built myself a desk with a switch to flip from one machine to another. I guess once as Geek, always a Geek. :-)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins