Noah Welch back to WBS

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Noah Welch back to WBS

Postby penny lane on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:47 pm

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/14224849.htm

Noah Welch back to the WBS pens to get them back on the
winning track.

"See you in the fall," Sidney Crosby told him. "For good, this time."
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,621
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Postby netwolf on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:56 pm

Way to go out on a limb there Sid. :lol:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,375
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am

hey

Postby penny lane on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:00 pm

netwolf wrote:Way to go out on a limb there Sid. :lol:


Short of hurting a current defensemen so N Welch can stay...
he's trying to be a good leader.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,621
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Re: Noah Welch back to WBS

Postby wondermoose on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:09 pm

"See you in the fall," Sidney Crosby told him. "For good, this time."



OOOOOO I like that attitude. That's leadership right there folks, THERE IT IS. The Pens have lacked that kind of leadership FOR YEARS. Give Sid the C right now and get it over with.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,968
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby NIN on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:18 pm

Well, this clinches it. Cairns officially gets his "license to kill" today! If him getting suspended means we can watch Welch play in his place, I say decapitate someone if they even smiles in Crosby's general direction!!
NIN
 

Re: Noah Welch back to WBS

Postby Fast B on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:08 pm

wondermoose wrote:"See you in the fall," Sidney Crosby told him. "For good, this time."



OOOOOO I like that attitude. That's leadership right there folks, THERE IT IS. The Pens have lacked that kind of leadership FOR YEARS. Give Sid the C right now and get it over with.


I must have spent too much time on the Internet...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,857
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: San Mateo, CA

Postby Guido on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:23 pm

I hope he can take something away from his brief taste of the big league and use it in the baby pens' playoff run.

by the way, isn't fleury and whitney on their way down pretty soon?
Guido
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,743
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: PA

Re: Noah Welch back to WBS

Postby wondermoose on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:27 pm

Fast B wrote:
wondermoose wrote:"See you in the fall," Sidney Crosby told him. "For good, this time."



OOOOOO I like that attitude. That's leadership right there folks, THERE IT IS. The Pens have lacked that kind of leadership FOR YEARS. Give Sid the C right now and get it over with.


I must have spent too much time on the Internet...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.


No, I'm serious. What a great thing to say, inspires a lot of confidence in players, and it gets returned to Sid for being bold enough to say so.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,968
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Re: Noah Welch back to WBS

Postby Fast B on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:30 pm

wondermoose wrote:
Fast B wrote:
wondermoose wrote:"See you in the fall," Sidney Crosby told him. "For good, this time."



OOOOOO I like that attitude. That's leadership right there folks, THERE IT IS. The Pens have lacked that kind of leadership FOR YEARS. Give Sid the C right now and get it over with.


I must have spent too much time on the Internet...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.


No, I'm serious. What a great thing to say, inspires a lot of confidence in players, and it gets returned to Sid for being bold enough to say so.


Just making sure...you can never tell sometimes.

For what it's worth, I agree. You know you have a real leader on your hands when a guy like Tomas Surovy will drop the gloves in his defense. :D
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,857
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: San Mateo, CA

Postby Pitts on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Guido wrote:by the way, isn't fleury and whitney on their way down pretty soon?

They will return to WBS after the Pen's season ends. Which will be very soon.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,679
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Working ....

Postby Guido on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:39 pm

yep, too soon....wasn't sure if they'd be recalled before the end or not.
Guido
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,743
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: PA


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cagsjr724, Chirpin' Grinder, jcgopens, pcm, Sure, Not and 20 guests


e-mail