It's OFFICIAL folks, please place your requests

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

It's OFFICIAL folks, please place your requests

Postby Shinoix on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Fresh off the heels of my Gonchar assessment, he plays a great game.

Did he read it? Who knows, but I'm willing to take requests for other players you would like me to assess. LOL Maybe this will wake them up too. Not to mention the Gonchar thread attracted alot of attention.

This is not to say he played a great game without any "Gonchars", but he made some smart offensive plays tonight, which is exactly what I said was lacking in his game. The one play that stands out is when he pinched in on the point to pick up the puck and used his body to shield the puck and spun to the inside. These are the things I expect from him!

If you have another player you'd like me to assess, with the hopes that it will also wake up that player, feel free to list anyone. LOL
Last edited by Shinoix on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinoix

Postby netwolf on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:25 pm

How do you know it wasn't the people arguing against you in that thread that gave Gonchar the confidence to play better? :wink:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Vanbiesbrouck on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:26 pm

Assess, assasinate, do whatever you have to, but do it to Endicott.
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jim on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:27 pm

Just keep blasting Gonchar...
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby wondermoose on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:29 pm

Crosby. If he's doing this well without your blasting.... then just imagine.... it would be epic.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby NIN on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:30 pm

Gonchar is Gullom one game and Smeagle the next. The only thing he does consitantly is blow in his own end. It will be hard for any team to ever win the Precious with that guy back there just waiting to be beaten every shift.
NIN

Postby wondermoose on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:32 pm

You and your Lord of the Rings analogies... so silly
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby dagny on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:39 pm

Vanbiesbrouck wrote:Assess, assasinate, do whatever you have to, but do it to Endicott.

Um... I second that!
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Shinoix on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:41 pm

I forgot to mention, Endicott cannot be part of this. I don't have enough room on the boards to assess him, nor would ANYTHINg help his game.
Shinoix

Postby jmh70 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:46 pm

Yeah, one good game out of 6 fixes everything.
jmh70

Postby Shinoix on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:50 pm

Buddy, sense the sarcasm?

Guess not!

Geez
Shinoix

Re: It's OFFICIAL folks, please place your requests

Postby penny lane on Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:56 am

Shinoix wrote:Fresh off the heels of my Gonchar assessment, he plays a great game.

Did he read it? Who knows, but I'm willing to take requests for other players you would like me to assess. LOL Maybe this will wake them up too. Not to mention the Gonchar thread attracted alot of attention.

This is not to say he played a great game without any "Gonchars", but he made some smart offensive plays tonight, which is exactly what I said was lacking in his game. The one play that stands out is when he pinched in on the point to pick up the puck and used his body to shield the puck and spun to the inside. These are the things I expect from him!

If you have another player you'd like me to assess, with the hopes that it will also wake up that player, feel free to list anyone. LOL

Full congratulations to Sergei for a great game...but tell me that the paper/TV is wrong when they said that last Gonchar scored his 2nd
power play goal...last one was on 10/29/06. That must be a misprint :shock: Pens still in the play-off hunt at that point :!:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins