Pens vs New Jersey Devils April 5, 2006 Official Thread

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pens vs New Jersey Devils April 5, 2006 Official Thread

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:28 pm

LETS GO PENS!
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby Peter on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:39 pm

CROSBY BOBSY. THE CROSBMEISTER. CROSB MAN. CINDY MINDY. MORK AND CINDY.
Peter
 

Postby Jamie on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:39 pm

BINGO. Sid really had a good release on that shot.
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,058
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:40 pm

Jamie wrote:BINGO. Sid really had a good release on that shot.


when doesnt sid have a good release on a shot? :lol:
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby wondermoose on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:41 pm

God, I decide to watch Seinfeld till the next commercial and I miss a goal. Great!
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,638
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby Jamie on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:41 pm

dman66 wrote:
Jamie wrote:BINGO. Sid really had a good release on that shot.


when doesnt sid have a good release on a shot? :lol:


When he fans on the one timer :P
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,058
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:42 pm

Jamie wrote:
dman66 wrote:
Jamie wrote:BINGO. Sid really had a good release on that shot.


when doesnt sid have a good release on a shot? :lol:


When he fans on the one timer :P


touche :D
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

can you say tic tac toe on the pp goal?
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby Peter on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

ELIAS THE BELIAS. THE ELIASMEISTER. THE ELIAS.
Peter
 

Postby Jamie on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

Lets hear Mike Lange tell us how great and wonderful Gomez and Elias are now for the next 15 minutes.
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,058
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby wondermoose on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

OH MY GOD. The Pens are the absolute WORST team at clearing the puck EVER.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,638
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby BurghThing on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

Great Play Malone!!!!!

1-1 :roll:
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,255
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:47 pm

bad call, hopefully the pens can at least get the puck out once
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby wondermoose on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:47 pm

Oh come on refs, you can't be serious
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,638
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby BurghThing on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:47 pm

You learn new things everyday. Apparently checking a devil is now a penalty.
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,255
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Postby Gaucho on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:48 pm

I still can't believe that Sidney is *still* 18 and will only turn 19 in August.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,260
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:48 pm

hope colbys ok
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby DelPen on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:49 pm

What a weak boarding call. Armstrong barely gets hit and again, the only reason there was a call is because Armstrong appeared to be hurt.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 32,141
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 pm

DelPen wrote:What a weak boarding call. Armstrong barely gets hit and again, the only reason there was a call is because Armstrong appeared to be hurt.


definitely an even up call, but how many times has a pen been boarded this year and it not get called?
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby Gaucho on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 pm

That's funny, Bourque wanted a 5 minute mayjor. :D
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,260
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Postby wondermoose on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 pm

DelPen wrote:What a weak boarding call. Armstrong barely gets hit and again, the only reason there was a call is because Armstrong appeared to be hurt.


Think that was a make up call.

Besides, should teach the rest of the team the important lesson of getting hit head first into the boards: If you are, or act, hurt you get the call!
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,638
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby NIN on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 pm

DelPen wrote:What a weak boarding call. Armstrong barely gets hit and again, the only reason there was a call is because Armstrong appeared to be hurt.


yeah I dont even think he was trying to draw one there, bad call.
NIN
 

Postby Peter on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:52 pm

ELAIS STRIKES AGAIN. THE BELIAS. HAT TRICK??
Peter
 

Postby dman66 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:52 pm

elias needs to go leave, with his hep a, what was whitney doing there anyway?
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,774
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby BurghThing on Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:52 pm

Gee our wonderful stay at home defensemen gets caught chasing his man from behind again.

2-1 NJ
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,255
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alancac98, AlexPKeaton, Arlow, blurryhaze312, bringitonhome, BurghThing, Cagsjr724, Cedar Penn, Chefpatrick871, DelPen, Dickie Dunn, DiscoDadda, DropEmJayBird, Eismann, farnham16, GDR, Geezer, GJ, gonder3, GSdrums87, Humperdink, Iceburgh31, Idoit40fans, IntangibleBeer, iWonTheCup87, joopen, Kharlamov, knives of ice, lazydaze203, luv66, MalkinIsMyHomeboy, maopens, marek, mariojr, murphydump55, NashvilleCat, Nick92, NJ5934, nocera, Nuge, Old Time Hockey, Paranger, pens_srq, PghSkins, Pitts, pressure=9Pa, pronovost19, RentedMule66, rgj, Rocco, RocketMan, Row_Z, RxBandit66, scpensfan, sniper, Staggy, Steve, Steve Dave, Stillerz Bar, Take the Body Shoot the Puck, themadstork, Toke, Top Shelf, Two Line Pass, Waffles, winger, Wyopen and 291 guests

e-mail