Who took our Penguins and gave us these guys?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Who took our Penguins and gave us these guys?

Postby Shinoix on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:58 pm

When did we get Gonchar?

Wow, when did Koltsov decide to start playing like a first round pick? Seems like he's been great since he took off the visor. However his hands are still awful. I especially loved his one on one move tonight when he tried to pull up and shoot lol...puck wasn't even near his stick. However, he's been 100x better lately and I'm loving it.

Crosby...wow, enough said, what vision.

Malone and LeClair also played decent and that line has looked great lately.

PK? Two shorties? Excuse me? Although the Fla. PP is one of the worst...but our pk IS the worst! LOL Kudos to the PK tonight.

If we had played like this from the start, we would have a respectable record, maybe not playoffs, but we'd be up there.

Looks, like we're going to end this season on a great note again...I just hope history doesn't repeat itself next year!
Shinoix

Postby wondermoose on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:01 pm

The only way history can repeat itself is if CP is allowed to resign and make his dumb trades and pick ups. If they're going to sign anyone, it had better be a sure thing.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Who took our Penguins and gave us these guys?

Postby Ginger on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:36 pm

Shinoix wrote:When did we get Gonchar?

Wow, when did Koltsov decide to start playing like a first round pick? Seems like he's been great since he took off the visor. However his hands are still awful. I especially loved his one on one move tonight when he tried to pull up and shoot lol...puck wasn't even near his stick. However, he's been 100x better lately and I'm loving it.

Crosby...wow, enough said, what vision.

Malone and LeClair also played decent and that line has looked great lately.

PK? Two shorties? Excuse me? Although the Fla. PP is one of the worst...but our pk IS the worst! LOL Kudos to the PK tonight.

If we had played like this from the start, we would have a respectable record, maybe not playoffs, but we'd be up there.

Looks, like we're going to end this season on a great note again...I just hope history doesn't repeat itself next year!

~*doing my happy dance*~

What a turn around by everyone!! I am thrilled to see Koltsie get a goal finally. And the return of Sergei to pre-Pen form. And Sidney notching those game points! Woo!

Can someone tell me tho', what the 'A' on Sean Hills jersey stands for & does in end in 'hole'? Gawd!
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins