1. Shorthanded goals. Our PK under MT has looked better. At times, the results are lacking, but we're at least staying in position not overpursuing as badly as we once were.
2. Sidney Crosby's 4 point night. The race to 100 is becoming more of a reality. What will the haters use as an excuse if and when he reaches that plateau? "Well, most of his assists were secondary." I can hear it now.
3. Andy Hilbert. Guy brings a solid defensive/offensive presence to the team. An all around hockey player. I enjoy watching him play.
4. The Pittsburgh Redemption starring Sergei Gonchar. Welcome back, Sarge. You look less like the chump that got beat by Marty Straka and more like the guy I used to hate for years and years.
5. Yelling "F Bonvie" at some random stranger and having him totally agree with me.