Crosby is good liar!

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Crosby is good liar!

Postby HockeyDaddy on Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:55 pm

"John LeClair is a good leader." Of course, he had to say it...but he almost sounded serious!
HockeyDaddy
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby letsgopens87 on Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:19 pm

Exactly what I was thinking. Sid's so politically correct ;)
letsgopens87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Reilly on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:11 pm

STOP WINNING :(
Reilly

Postby wondermoose on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:48 pm

I actually think Leclair is the perfect leader for this team. He isn't outspoken, and I don't think he's looking for that leadership role. He's just there to play some hockey and show the kids some tricks. I love the man, I hope he stays for next year.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby 68forever on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:58 pm

maybe that's the one thing he and Mario still talk about at home is how to look the camera in the face and lie, maybe Mario gives him interview lessons about what to say and not to say and how to say it. We all know what a great interview Mario was and how much he loved it. :lol:
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby HockeyDaddy on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:00 pm

wondermoose wrote:I actually think Leclair is the perfect leader for this team. He isn't outspoken, and I don't think he's looking for that leadership role. He's just there to play some hockey and show the kids some tricks. I love the man, I hope he stays for next year.

So, hoping to be traded at the deadline is not being outspoken. What a message to the young kids...I really don't want to play with you guys anymore.
HockeyDaddy
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby wondermoose on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:04 pm

ziggystardust wrote:
HockeyDaddy wrote:
wondermoose wrote:I actually think Leclair is the perfect leader for this team. He isn't outspoken, and I don't think he's looking for that leadership role. He's just there to play some hockey and show the kids some tricks. I love the man, I hope he stays for next year.

So, hoping to be traded at the deadline is not being outspoken. What a message to the young kids...I really don't want to play with you guys anymore.

Don't try to reason with people who think Leclair is what this team needs.

I'm saying he's anything but a leader and that makes him a very good fit. His play is exactly what players like Malone and Ouelette and Armstrong need to see. If those guys need someone to model their play after, there aren't many people better than John Leclair. And I like how he's a guy that doesn't try to take a leadership role on a team of rookies like Recchi did, because it obviously didn't work. It makes perfect sense to me anyways.
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby plasticbratt on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:36 am

Reilly wrote:STOP WINNING :(

Huh? I was under the impression that it's a good thing to win...?
plasticbratt
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Super Slovak Surovy on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:48 am

what do you want him to say?
"John LeClair is a big pushover" " John LeClair's ego is bigger than your mom"

:shock:
Super Slovak Surovy

Postby HockeyDaddy on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:38 am

[quote="Super Slovak Surovy"]what do you want him to say?
"John LeClair is a big pushover" " John LeClair's ego is bigger than your mom"

The point is: Crosby at age 18 is already able to make complete lies believeable...this kid truly is the complete package. LeClair is less than that.
HockeyDaddy
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins