Morozov scores in Gm 1 RSL finals - his team wins 6:1

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Morozov scores in Gm 1 RSL finals - his team wins 6:1

Postby Tomas on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 pm

His goal (6:1) is here:

http://www.ak-bars.ru/video/

Morozov's team (Kazan) pretty much destroyed Omsk 6:1, and leads 1:0 in the best-of-five Russian League finals.

Morozov now has 24 points in the playoffs (12+12) and leads the second place guy (Zinoviev of Kazan) by 8 pts. Malkin is 3rd with 15 points (but he is already eliminated).

http://www.global-sport.ru/stats/topten ... nament=145
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,244
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:21 am

Postby Reilly on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Morozov > Malkin
Reilly
 

Postby topshelf on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:31 pm

Cairns > Morozov > Malkin
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,590
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Postby Tomas on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:33 pm

Konopka >> Cairns > Morozov > Malkin
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,244
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:21 am

Postby Tocchet on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:18 pm

When Morozov scores, his team wins the Russian League Finals.
Tocchet
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:52 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

lexie morozov

Postby penny lane on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:29 pm

Is Omsk called the devils? :P :wink:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,473
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Summer sunshine heals!

Postby topshelf on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:45 pm

Tocchet wrote:When Morozov scores, his team wins the Russian League Finals.


LOL... I remember those days.

When Jagr is in the lineup, we make the playoffs.
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,590
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Postby HomerPenguin on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:50 pm

topshelf wrote:Cairns > Morozov > Malkin


Fool!

Ignatjev > Cairns > Morozov > Malkin
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,884
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:50 pm
Location: ...

Postby HomerPenguin on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:51 pm

Reilly wrote:Morozov > Malkin
:roll:

Sorry to use it, but if anybody can think of a more appropriate response I'm all ears.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,884
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:50 pm
Location: ...

Postby Ace on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:59 pm

so....does this mean....Pens should get Morozov back to the NHL ?!?!

Malkin and Morozov could be a good duo
Sign a Free Agent winger for the Crosby line
Ace
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:10 pm
Location: Montreal

Postby FuturePens on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:24 pm

Ace wrote:so....does this mean....Pens should get Morozov back to the NHL ?!?!

Malkin and Morozov could be a good duo
Sign a Free Agent winger for the Crosby line



Imagine, we signed Kovalev ( I know he's not a FA, but anyway) for the Crosby line and Morozov for the Malkin line. Oh my ! Then get Rechi back to play with Leclair on 3rd line. Hmmm...
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:35 am

Postby netwolf on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:50 pm

HomerPenguin wrote:
topshelf wrote:Cairns > Morozov > Malkin


Fool!

Ignatjev > Cairns > Morozov > Malkin


Jeff Serowik and Patrick LeBeau own you all. :twisted:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,346
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am

Postby HomerPenguin on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:59 am

FuturePens wrote:
Ace wrote:so....does this mean....Pens should get Morozov back to the NHL ?!?!

Malkin and Morozov could be a good duo
Sign a Free Agent winger for the Crosby line



Imagine, we signed Kovalev ( I know he's not a FA, but anyway) for the Crosby line and Morozov for the Malkin line. Oh my ! Then get Rechi back to play with Leclair on 3rd line. Hmmm...


And then maybe they could get Kevin Stevens out of rehab, Rick Tocchet out of jail, Tom Barrasso out of anger management classes, Jagr out of the casino, and bring back Coffey and Murphy and Ulf and Ronnie and the whole crew!

Why can't we move on? Morozov ain't coming back. Kovalev ain't coming back. Recchi, God help us all if he comes back.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,884
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:50 pm
Location: ...

Postby wondermoose on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:07 am

I'll bet if given the chance, Kovalev would come back... Maybe new management would see he wants to be in Pittsburgh and attempt to woo him back :P


I love Kovy, I want him back :cry:
wondermoose
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,854
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 am

Postby Reilly on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:30 am

wondermoose wrote:I love Kovy, I want him back :cry:


Why? He's clearly not the player he was in Pittsburgh. You can't expect him to do a 180 if he came back to pittsburgh.
Reilly
 

Postby netwolf on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:35 am

Reilly wrote:
wondermoose wrote:I love Kovy, I want him back :cry:


Why? He's clearly not the player he was in Pittsburgh. You can't expect him to do a 180 if he came back to pittsburgh.


He clearly wasn't the same player before he came to Pittsburgh either.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,346
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am

Postby FuturePens on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:52 am

wondermoose wrote:I'll bet if given the chance, Kovalev would come back... Maybe new management would see he wants to be in Pittsburgh and attempt to woo him back :P


I love Kovy, I want him back :cry:


Me too, I agree, he's awesome. He wanted to come back here, but CP did not think that he was worth the money he wanted...
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:35 am


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: the wicked child and 11 guests

e-mail