Kessel/Johnson....And the rest of the pack....

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Shinoix on Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:35 pm

it was a joke!!

and YOUR winner? What's that mean?

My arguement is simply my own feelings. Kessell has yet to impress me, especially due to the fact that both of the highly rated teams that he's lead, have failed. Of course that is going to play on my opinion.

I have NOTHING against Kessell so relax!! These are my feelings, are are these message boards not meants for debate and opinion?

My god.

btw, a lot of other sites have Toews at number 2, Kessell 3, Staal 4th, ...some have Kessell one, Johnson 2, etc.

It was a joke! Relax.
Shinoix

Postby Draftnik on Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 am

Shinoix wrote:We'll see soon who the better player ends up being. Like another poster said, they see Kessell as being another Daigle.

Alex Daigle had a 20g/50p rookie season. It was one of the better seasons by an 18 year old in NHL history. He lost his desire to compete, but he obviously had the goods to be an impact NHL player when he entered the league. The misnomers and inaccurate insults towards Kessel continue...
Draftnik
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby MrKnowNothing on Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:53 am

Everyone needs to get onboard the Backstrom train with me.
MrKnowNothing

Postby Reilly on Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:55 am

MrKnowNothing wrote:Everyone needs to get onboard the Backstrom train with me.

no one wants Backstrom. Hell, who was the last European player the Pens drafted that turned out to be good? Naslund?
Reilly

Postby Daniel on Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:36 am

Reilly wrote:
MrKnowNothing wrote:Everyone needs to get onboard the Backstrom train with me.

no one wants Backstrom. Hell, who was the last European player the Pens drafted that turned out to be good? Naslund?

:roll:
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins