Crosby goals and other video WC highlights

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Crosby goals and other video WC highlights

Postby Tomas on Sat May 06, 2006 6:17 pm

Not the best quality, plus they are limited by 30 seconds, but better something than nothing:

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/specialy/mshokej2006/

(they should be adding games periodically)

Broadband-quality highlights of Belarus-Slovakia:
www.czblack.com/hokej/svk-blr.avi

(the D-man who got beat during the 1st Belarus' goal was, of course, ex-Penguin Strbak)
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby elij21 on Sat May 06, 2006 6:38 pm

what language is that site, it's not russian because I can't translate. also I can't download the highlights. some help please, i would like to see crosby and malkins highlights
elij21

Postby Tomas on Sat May 06, 2006 6:45 pm

elij21 wrote:what language is that site, it's not russian because I can't translate. also I can't download the highlights. some help please, i would like to see crosby and malkins highlights

It's Czech, of course :lol:

I can download everything without any problems. To get to Crosby goals, just click on the link for Denmark-Canada game (Dánsko-Kanada)...
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Tomas on Sun May 07, 2006 12:40 pm

elij21 wrote:what language is that site, it's not russian because I can't translate. also I can't download the highlights. some help please, i would like to see crosby and malkins highlights

The site now has Russia-Kazakhstan highlights. The clip focuses on "Malkin to Ovechkin" plays, plus it shows even Malkin's lone goal.
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby elij21 on Sun May 07, 2006 3:29 pm

I still can't download the highlights. It says on top :

[b]PŘÃ￾STUP BYL ODEPŘEN! Videosoubory lze stahovat pouze ze stranky www.mshokej.cz/video[/b]

Which I don't have a clue what it means because its Czech. Can someone translate for me please so I can figure out what's the problem.
elij21

Postby Tomas on Sun May 07, 2006 3:45 pm

elij21 wrote:I still can't download the highlights. It says on top :

PŘÃ￾STUP BYL ODEPŘEN! Videosoubory lze stahovat pouze ze stranky www.mshokej.cz/video

Which I don't have a clue what it means because its Czech. Can someone translate for me please so I can figure out what's the problem.

It says "access denied" Videofiles can only be downloaded directly from the site..."

Either you are trying to open the files in the new window, or your computer has a funny configuration, or the highlights simply don't like Canadians! :)

I can open the files just by clicking on the link in both my office and home computer without any problems. But, I am a Czech working on *American* machines! :twisted:

Try this: Go to the main WC site of the Czech Television:
http://mshokej.ct24.cz/

From there, click on "Videoukazky" [Videohighlights] in the left column (third orange rectangle from the top).

Then click on the link. (Incidentally, they added a bunch of new games)

If that does not work, then you are doomed. Check your house for poltergeists, ghosts, and such! :lol:
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins