Catching up with Sidney Crosby interview

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Catching up with Sidney Crosby interview

Postby Admin on Tue May 09, 2006 9:12 am

Admin
Site Admin

Postby NIN on Tue May 09, 2006 9:49 am

Thanks for the link, that was a decent read as always. I don't think the article was as "out there" as the moderator made it seem like. Nothing in the entire read was really shocking or anything, it was within the boundaries of good taste is what I am trying to get at here. Nothing at all like a NIN/Crosby interveiw would be like. :D
NIN

Postby elij21 on Tue May 09, 2006 11:29 am

It was nice to see his acting his age a little, laughing and joking brought up a different side of him I haven't seen. Great interview and very humble.
elij21

interviewer's not the show

Postby penny lane on Tue May 09, 2006 11:36 am

NIN wrote:Thanks for the link, that was a decent read as always. I don't think the article was as "out there" as the moderator made it seem like. Nothing in the entire read was really shocking or anything, it was within the boundaries of good taste is what I am trying to get at here. Nothing at all like a NIN/Crosby interveiw would be like. :D

Espn people are always trying to be the "show" along with
whoever they are interviewing now. ESPN's brand has spun all
them into being their own media. Dan Patrick, Mike & Mike...it's
about their exploits/book deals.

I know Sid is a media savvy person but he interviews with a sense of being real. The interviewer is WP; trys to get Sid to maybe say he was "sorry" or he regrets that he did something that force people to call him a diver/whinny. Sid, right or wrong , said he was not going to change how he plays~ with passion & emotional.

:oops: WP was brazen enough to mention wedgie! :lol:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins