Crosby World Championship Jerseys?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Crosby World Championship Jerseys?

Postby JeffTZ on Tue May 09, 2006 9:22 pm

Has anyone had any luck finding a site that has Crosby's World Championship jersey? I have looked around but had no luck yet.. if anyone sees anything out there..let me know..
JeffTZ
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Crosby World Championship Jerseys?

Postby eberhard on Tue May 09, 2006 9:43 pm

JeffTZ wrote:Has anyone had any luck finding a site that has Crosby's World Championship jersey? I have looked around but had no luck yet.. if anyone sees anything out there..let me know..

World Championship != Stanley Cup :roll:

Thought I'd fill in.
eberhard
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby elij21 on Tue May 09, 2006 11:40 pm

Well since the funds of the jerseys go to the hockey canada program so if you go this website, you'le find a link to ebay ( hockeycanada.ca )

good luck on bidding on crosby jersey, last time it went on ebay it was sold almost for 22 000 $
elij21

Re: Crosby World Championship Jerseys?

Postby penny lane on Wed May 10, 2006 8:02 am

JeffTZ wrote:Has anyone had any luck finding a site that has Crosby's World Championship jersey? I have looked around but had no luck yet.. if anyone sees anything out there..let me know..

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/news_ ... ian_hockey

"The Canadians wore their black third jerseys, which will be auctioned off on EBay after the tournament to raise money to support grassroots hockey"
~good luck with winning the lottery to get the money for his jersey.
All black with red maple leaf; very attractive for Canada. I have a sock thing; so the maple leaf detail on their socks is a must for me.
I would only be able to afford the socks/leg things. :P maybe.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby JeffTZ on Wed May 10, 2006 3:40 pm

I was hoping to find a Canada site carrying the World Championship jerseys like they do with the Olympic jerseys.. thanks for the info though
JeffTZ
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby freq019 on Wed May 10, 2006 4:34 pm

I think your best bet is to customize your own, or wait until afterwards then maybe some will show up at the stores. Rivercitysports has a lot of olympic ones but no world championship ones.
freq019
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

thought you wanted game-worn

Postby penny lane on Wed May 10, 2006 4:40 pm

JeffTZ wrote:I was hoping to find a Canada site carrying the World Championship jerseys like they do with the Olympic jerseys.. thanks for the info though

http://www.bizrate.com/oid357609950.html this looks like it...

i thought you wanted game-worn

:wink:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Tomas on Wed May 10, 2006 4:44 pm

freq019 wrote:I think your best bet is to customize your own, or wait until afterwards then maybe some will show up at the stores. Rivercitysports has a lot of olympic ones but no world championship ones.

The official WC website has its online shop here:
http://www.ihwc-shop.net/shop/
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby jimjom on Wed May 10, 2006 5:45 pm

Tomas wrote:
freq019 wrote:I think your best bet is to customize your own, or wait until afterwards then maybe some will show up at the stores. Rivercitysports has a lot of olympic ones but no world championship ones.

The official WC website has its online shop here:
http://www.ihwc-shop.net/shop/

DOES ANYBODY ELSE find it odd that the Canadian jersey costs $87.00? Coincidence? I think not.
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby JeffTZ on Thu May 11, 2006 6:40 am

It would have been nice if they had the jerseys with the names on the back already.... and also... Penny Lane, I don't think many (if any) people on this message board can afford a Game worn jersey..... but again, thanks all for the info.. Just hoping to see maybe something comes out after the World Championships is over...
JeffTZ
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins