Pens Sens Stockholm Preview Video

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pens Sens Stockholm Preview Video

Postby purelebo84 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Hope you like it. I'm a noob at this kind of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIEopCXwi_w
purelebo84
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby PenguinSteve-o on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:31 pm

very nice.
what program you use?
where did you get the video footage?
PenguinSteve-o
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby purelebo84 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

PenguinSteve-o wrote:very nice.
what program you use?
where did you get the video footage?

I use iMovie. The old version.
And I take the clips from anywhere online using Firefox download helper. Usually PensTV or YouTube.
purelebo84
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Ajjg123 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Good idea. However... maybe end with an image of Stockholm with the text "to be continued..."

I don't think the music matched very well with the type of footage you had. That kind of music would be more suitable towards highlights. In the footage you provided, I would have liked to have heard the announcers talk more.

This is all constructive criticism. I can't even make a video at all :P
Ajjg123
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby purelebo84 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Ajjg123 wrote:Good idea. However... maybe end with an image of Stockholm with the text "to be continued..."

I don't think the music matched very well with the type of footage you had. That kind of music would be more suitable towards highlights. In the footage you provided, I would have liked to have heard the announcers talk more.

I'll take it into consideration for sure. I don't have so many songs to choose from, which is a shame. I'd have to go into iTunes which I might do.
purelebo84
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby WWGRD on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 pm

purelebo84 wrote:
Ajjg123 wrote:Good idea. However... maybe end with an image of Stockholm with the text "to be continued..."

I'll take it into consideration for sure. I don't have so many songs to choose from, which is a shame. I'd have to go into iTunes which I might do.

download Limewire Pro

unlimited free songs
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby purelebo84 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 pm

WWGRD wrote:
purelebo84 wrote:

download Limewire Pro

unlimited free songs

thanks.

is it legal?
purelebo84
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby WWGRD on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:51 pm

purelebo84 wrote:
WWGRD wrote:
purelebo84 wrote:

download Limewire Pro

unlimited free songs

thanks.

is it legal?

no, but check your PMs :D
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby 6lemieux6 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 am

Nice Vid, thanks.

Anyone has the idea of how can I get a pair of ticks to those two upcoming games in Stockholm. Where to buy and whats the price, I live in Estonia so its not so far away from Sweden. Any help would be nice!

Thanks
6lemieux6
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby bhaw on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am

6lemieux6 wrote:Nice Vid, thanks.

Anyone has the idea of how can I get a pair of ticks to those two upcoming games in Stockholm. Where to buy and whats the price, I live in Estonia so its not so far away from Sweden. Any help would be nice!

Thanks

you are officially the first person in my 26 years that I have ever heard of as being from Estonia.

But no, I'm not sure how to get them.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Rohit on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:19 pm

actually, i liked his ending "and ruutu is a friggin senator" hahahaha
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby T.K. on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 pm

WWGRD wrote:
purelebo84 wrote:

download Limewire Pro

unlimited free songs
Friggin' lime wire?! what is this 1998?! :roll:
T.K.
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby spoon on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 am

if you're worried about legality Windows Movie Maker is a decent free tool.

I used to work with Adobe Premiere but have since switched to Pinnacle Studio 11.1 and love it.
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins