Crosby not healthy enough for "A bout de souffle tourna

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby AlexPKeaton on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:01 am

Kovy27 wrote:He's depressed...since Malkin is the best player in the game. :roll: :roll: :roll:

This will not end well.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Sylvain on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 am

Magog is a small but beautiful city in Quebec. Each year, Yanic Perreault organized a tournament with professionnal NHLers and all the benefits goes to some organisms who are helping childrens. Sid was there the last two years with Fleury, Talbot and co. This year, he'll skip the tournament. But, in the 8 teams tournament, we're going to see a lot of NHL players like Bruno Gervais (NYI), Michel Ouellet (TB), Mathieu Garon (Edm), Jack Johnson (LA), Yanic Perreault (Chi), Patrice Bergeron (Bos), Simon Gamache (Europe), Yann Danis (Hamilton), Jocelyn Thibault (UFA), Stéphane Robidas (Dal), Pascal Rhéaume (Europe), Mike Ribeiro (Dal), Patrick Lebeau (Europe), André Roy (Cgy), David Perron (STL), Derrick Brassard (Clb), Steve Bernier (Van), Marc-Antoine Pouliot (Edm), Jean-Michel Daoust (Wilkes-Barre), Stéphane Veilleux and Pierre-Marc Bouchard (Min), Joël Perreault (Phx), Denis Gauthier (LA), Jason Pomminville (Buf), Alex Burrows (Van) and Kris Letang (Pgh). I'll be there for the whole tournament, i'll give you some insides when i'll return.
Sylvain
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am

Looks like T-Bo is still auditioning for an NHL job next year. 8-)
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby KennyTheKangaroo on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:56 am

The pens should sign yanic perault to win some faceoffs
KennyTheKangaroo
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Eismann on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:49 am

He soff.
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby penny lane on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 am

Patrick Lebeau (Europe
I remember a Lebeau
for the penguins of 98/99; he had concussion problems.
Maybe the same one?

Sylvain, get some good photos for us! Thanks! :)
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Sylvain on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:32 am

it's the same Patrick Lebeau, he played some games with the Pens long time ago. He was invited to the Cryers camp last year but was cut the second day.
Sylvain
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby canaan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Sylvain wrote:Magog is a small but beautiful city in Quebec. Each year, Yanic Perreault organized a tournament with professionnal NHLers and all the benefits goes to some organisms who are helping childrens. Sid was there the last two years with Fleury, Talbot and co. This year, he'll skip the tournament. But, in the 8 teams tournament, we're going to see a lot of NHL players like Bruno Gervais (NYI), Michel Ouellet (TB), Mathieu Garon (Edm), Jack Johnson (LA), Yanic Perreault (Chi), Patrice Bergeron (Bos), Simon Gamache (Europe), Yann Danis (Hamilton), Jocelyn Thibault (UFA), Stéphane Robidas (Dal), Pascal Rhéaume (Europe), Mike Ribeiro (Dal), Patrick Lebeau (Europe), André Roy (Cgy), David Perron (STL), Derrick Brassard (Clb), Steve Bernier (Van), Marc-Antoine Pouliot (Edm), Jean-Michel Daoust (Wilkes-Barre), Stéphane Veilleux and Pierre-Marc Bouchard (Min), Joël Perreault (Phx), Denis Gauthier (LA), Jason Pomminville (Buf), Alex Burrows (Van) and Kris Letang (Pgh). I'll be there for the whole tournament, i'll give you some insides when i'll return.

i loved your pics from the last go-round. thanks for the info!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby André on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 am

canaan wrote:
Sylvain wrote:Magog is a small but beautiful city in Quebec. Each year, Yanic Perreault organized a tournament with professionnal NHLers and all the benefits goes to some organisms who are helping childrens. Sid was there the last two years with Fleury, Talbot and co. This year, he'll skip the tournament. But, in the 8 teams tournament, we're going to see a lot of NHL players like Bruno Gervais (NYI), Michel Ouellet (TB), Mathieu Garon (Edm), Jack Johnson (LA), Yanic Perreault (Chi), Patrice Bergeron (Bos), Simon Gamache (Europe), Yann Danis (Hamilton), Jocelyn Thibault (UFA), Stéphane Robidas (Dal), Pascal Rhéaume (Europe), Mike Ribeiro (Dal), Patrick Lebeau (Europe), André Roy (Cgy), David Perron (STL), Derrick Brassard (Clb), Steve Bernier (Van), Marc-Antoine Pouliot (Edm), Jean-Michel Daoust (Wilkes-Barre), Stéphane Veilleux and Pierre-Marc Bouchard (Min), Joël Perreault (Phx), Denis Gauthier (LA), Jason Pomminville (Buf), Alex Burrows (Van) and Kris Letang (Pgh). I'll be there for the whole tournament, i'll give you some insides when i'll return.

i loved your pics from the last go-round. thanks for the info!

Yeah I remember that too. Was a great thread.
André
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins