Customized Edge Authentic around $175 - Icejerseys.com

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Customized Edge Authentic around $175 - Icejerseys.com

Postby PensFanBryan on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Hey guys got an email from Icejerseys today. They are having customer appreciation week. From now until July 31 you can get a customized Edge Authentic for around $175 with 50% off $250 purchase. The Promo code : CLP50

Customized Replicas are 40% off with promo CLP40
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,914
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Saxonburg, PA

Postby Ossa on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Promo on everything.

CLP30 - 30% off $75 or more
CLP40 - 40% off $150 or more
CLP50 - 50% off $250 or more
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby Ossa on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:40 pm

FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby MelicharSux on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Ossa wrote:FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.


How much are they at PensStation? I'd like ti get one for around this price.
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,532
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Columbus.

Postby dman66 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 pm

the ice jersey replicas have the same numbering as the authentic ones too, not that crappy lettering and numbering dicks uses. may have to get me a letang one..
dman66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,783
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Dahntahn Baltimore, MD

Postby Ossa on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:39 pm

MelicharSux wrote:
Ossa wrote:FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.


How much are they at PensStation? I'd like ti get one for around this price.


Current players are 30% off, no tax and were originally $185.

Cheaper than Icejerseys.com
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby MelicharSux on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Ossa wrote:
MelicharSux wrote:
Ossa wrote:FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.


How much are they at PensStation? I'd like ti get one for around this price.


Current players are 30% off, no tax and were originally $185.

Cheaper than Icejerseys.com


Ice Jerseys lettering > that

I think I will buy one from Ice Jerseys
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,532
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Location: Columbus.

Postby Ossa on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm

MelicharSux wrote:
Ossa wrote:
MelicharSux wrote:
Ossa wrote:FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.


How much are they at PensStation? I'd like ti get one for around this price.


Current players are 30% off, no tax and were originally $185.

Cheaper than Icejerseys.com


Ice Jerseys lettering > that

I think I will buy one from Ice Jerseys


I'd rather get my jersey from PenStation. Plus, you live in Erie so you wouldn't buy a jersey at PenStation anyways go buy one at Ice Jerseys.
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Customized Edge Authentic around $175 - Icejerseys.com

Postby It'sagreatdayforhockey! on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:00 pm

PensFanBryan wrote:Hey guys got an email from Icejerseys today. They are having customer appreciation week. From now until July 31 you can get a customized Edge Authentic for around $175 with 50% off $250 purchase. The Promo code : CLP50

Customized Replicas are 40% off with promo CLP40




You are the man. Got my

Crosby - 87 - Black - "C" - Rbk EDGE Authentic


coming my way.
It'sagreatdayforhockey!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,712
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Washington DC

Postby MrHockey66 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Looking for some help. I have never worn an edge jersey and i know that everyone says that they are smaller than previous jerseys. Im a big guy, i have an old ccm crosby replica xxl, which is kinda big on me, i have an old ccm lemieux xl that fits but is a little snug. Im trying to figure out which size authentic rbk edge jersey to get. I've had the 54 in my cart for 2 hours now but i dunno if it would be the right size, anyone offer me any help here? Im torn between the 54 or the 56. I fear if i get a 56 it will be really long...i appreciate any help!
MrHockey66
 

Postby PensFanBryan on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Ossa wrote:
MelicharSux wrote:
Ossa wrote:FYI, You'd be better off buying your Pens jersey at PenStation. All the jerseys there are on Sale in July.


How much are they at PensStation? I'd like ti get one for around this price.


Current players are 30% off, no tax and were originally $185.

Cheaper than Icejerseys.com


You cant beat the offer for the Authentics. Thats why I posted this. If you want to buy a replica at PensStation, for all means, go to PensStation. But this deal for Authentics is unbeatable.
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,914
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Saxonburg, PA

Postby PensFanBryan on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm

MrHockey66 wrote:Looking for some help. I have never worn an edge jersey and i know that everyone says that they are smaller than previous jerseys. Im a big guy, i have an old ccm crosby replica xxl, which is kinda big on me, i have an old ccm lemieux xl that fits but is a little snug. Im trying to figure out which size authentic rbk edge jersey to get. I've had the 54 in my cart for 2 hours now but i dunno if it would be the right size, anyone offer me any help here? Im torn between the 54 or the 56. I fear if i get a 56 it will be really long...i appreciate any help!


Here is what NHL.com says:

Mens Chest Size = Jersey Size
35-36" = 46
37-38" = 46 or 50
39-40" = 50 or 52
41-43" = 52 or 54
44-46" = 54 or 56
47-49" = 56 or 60
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,914
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Saxonburg, PA

Postby Killiecrankie on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:40 pm

You can get replica winter classic jerseys in the strip (Crosby, Malkin, Mario, Fleury and Staal) for an even 100$
Killiecrankie
 

Postby RainbowsAndCottonCandy on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 pm

if i get a malsby jersey can i get it half price?
RainbowsAndCottonCandy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:04 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby righton on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 pm

MrHockey66 wrote:Looking for some help. I have never worn an edge jersey and i know that everyone says that they are smaller than previous jerseys. Im a big guy, i have an old ccm crosby replica xxl, which is kinda big on me, i have an old ccm lemieux xl that fits but is a little snug. Im trying to figure out which size authentic rbk edge jersey to get. I've had the 54 in my cart for 2 hours now but i dunno if it would be the right size, anyone offer me any help here? Im torn between the 54 or the 56. I fear if i get a 56 it will be really long...i appreciate any help!


call penstation and order a size 60. I did last year and I am glad cause they are a little snug on us fatboys.
righton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Zanesville, Ohio

Postby MrHockey66 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:55 pm

righton wrote:
MrHockey66 wrote:Looking for some help. I have never worn an edge jersey and i know that everyone says that they are smaller than previous jerseys. Im a big guy, i have an old ccm crosby replica xxl, which is kinda big on me, i have an old ccm lemieux xl that fits but is a little snug. Im trying to figure out which size authentic rbk edge jersey to get. I've had the 54 in my cart for 2 hours now but i dunno if it would be the right size, anyone offer me any help here? Im torn between the 54 or the 56. I fear if i get a 56 it will be really long...i appreciate any help!


call penstation and order a size 60. I did last year and I am glad cause they are a little snug on us fatboys.


Thanks for the help!
MrHockey66
 

Postby NJ5934 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Thanks fat people, no 56's available at 9:30

:(
NJ5934
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,843
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:33 pm
Location: Toms River, NJ

Postby opie22002 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:53 pm

What do you guys think of a customized replica?
opie22002
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,245
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 pm

Postby Andre the Giant on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:01 am

DANG IT!

I went on yesterday and they had two sizes of Authentics left. I got permission from the woman to place the order and this morning... they are out!

I'm crushed!
Andre the Giant
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Poplar, MT

Postby letsgoalpens on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 am

Just a heads up, icejerseys just got the black replica in stock with sizes M, XL, and XXL. i talked to a guy on the phone and he said that they would not be getting any more authentics or other replicas until september. i ordered a fleury one and it only ended up being $131 shipped. i have ordered from them before and their customization is so much better than what is being sold in stores.
letsgoalpens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:35 pm

Postby demondg1 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:16 am

Crap. I just ordered 3 new jerseys from there. New Pens replica, 06 Rangers, and a Canadiens throwback. I'm such a tool.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,602
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby conforto45 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:39 am

Killiecrankie wrote:You can get replica winter classic jerseys in the strip (Crosby, Malkin, Mario, Fleury and Staal) for an even 100$


why would anyone buy a Lemieux WC jersey?
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,354
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:37 am
Location: hopewell,pa

Postby The Joker on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:34 am

conforto45 wrote:
Killiecrankie wrote:You can get replica winter classic jerseys in the strip (Crosby, Malkin, Mario, Fleury and Staal) for an even 100$


why would anyone buy a Lemieux WC jersey?


I guess for the same reason they bought Marian Hossa Winter Classic Jerseys...

People put Lemieux on the back of any jersey and they think it's legit. On ebay one time, I saw a Lemieux 2002 USA Olympic hockey jersey. Damn Traitor... :lol:
The Joker
 

Postby PensFanBryan on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm

The Joker wrote:
conforto45 wrote:
Killiecrankie wrote:You can get replica winter classic jerseys in the strip (Crosby, Malkin, Mario, Fleury and Staal) for an even 100$


why would anyone buy a Lemieux WC jersey?


I guess for the same reason they bought Marian Hossa Winter Classic Jerseys...

People put Lemieux on the back of any jersey and they think it's legit. On ebay one time, I saw a Lemieux 2002 USA Olympic hockey jersey. Damn Traitor... :lol:


I believe ive actually seen a Lemieux USA Olympic Jersey at either Pittsburgh or a Wilkes-Barre Pens game. I think it was in Wilkes-Barre, but it might have been here in Pittsburgh.
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,914
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Saxonburg, PA

Postby JS© on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

demondg1 wrote:Crap. I just ordered 3 new jerseys from there. New Pens replica, 06 Rangers, and a Canadiens throwback. I'm such a tool.


Can't go wrong with a classic like a Habs throwback, but the 06 Rangers? Hey, you said it, not me :wink:
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,161
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → [B] [A] [start]

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail