Isles Game Nov. 8th

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Isles Game Nov. 8th

Postby Malkin0017 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Me and a bunch of my friends plan on making a trip to New York for the Pens vs Isles game Saturday Nov 8th. We plan on purchasing a 20 group plan. I might have a couple of extra tickets if anyone is interested PM me.
Malkin0017
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby knives of ice on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm

i went to 3 games in long island last year. sorry if this may screw up your group plan but anyone looking to go to a game here is better off getting them closer to the game...tickets go for way under face value, in fact i was given tickets last year for free at the game outside. it should be even worse this year since the isles will likely be the worst team in the east.

craigslist, stubhub, ebay all will have tickets for around $10 or less and you can pretty much sit anywhere at the arena, whole sections were empty this year at the games i went to even on weekends. also, they have a version of student rush at each game that you can get $10 tickets with a student ID.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

knives of ice wrote:i went to 3 games in long island last year. sorry if this may screw up your group plan but anyone looking to go to a game here is better off getting them closer to the game...tickets go for way under face value, in fact i was given tickets last year for free at the game outside. it should be even worse this year since the isles will likely be the worst team in the east.

craigslist, stubhub, ebay all will have tickets for around $10 or less and you can pretty much sit anywhere at the arena, whole sections were empty this year at the games i went to even on weekends. also, they have a version of student rush at each game that you can get $10 tickets with a student ID.

Sounds like they have the old mellon arena system, only better than it ever was.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins