Camp Reports

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Camp Reports

Postby André on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:28 am

bhaw wrote:
Henry Hank wrote:
bhaw wrote:Can anyone tell me how Hossa looked out there? :lol: :P

If Satan keeps scoring and Staal sticks in the top six, I doubt many people will even be thinking of Hossa.

It was a bad joke. I have agreed all along that Hossa won't be as missed as some have made it out to be, including analysts. He was awesome for the couple months he was here, but if you don't ignore player progression and improvement, this team is more than capable of making up for that absence.

My only wish is that we can find someone to step up and take Dupuis' role. Or that Dupuis can prove me wrong.

Exactly. I like Dupuis but not on the first line. Come on Pesonen, prove the doubters wrong :D And if that doesn't happen (which is very likely) I'd like Fedetenko on that spot. Isn't he relatively physical/big and we know he's been able to pretty consistently score about 20 with the Islanders. I'm sure they'll give it a try though. Knowing Therrien I'm sure everyone will see their wanted lines once or twice :)

And thanks all for the reports!
André
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:37 am

The Pens could score 500 goals this season and people won't forget Hossa. If the pens production goes down, they'll stay bitter that he left, and if they do fine, they will be posting about how dumb he was for leaving as if he reads these boards.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby wallflower on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:34 am

Idoit40fans wrote:The Pens could score 500 goals this season and people won't forget Hossa. If the pens production goes down, they'll stay bitter that he left, and if they do fine, they will be posting about how dumb he was for leaving as if he reads these boards.

And those people don't really understand hockey [or how life works in general]. If they aren't/weren't crying about Hossa, they'd be crying about something else.

(Rather than be annoyed by them, I choose to mock them. :D )
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins