Tickets Not On Sale For Preseason?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Tickets Not On Sale For Preseason?

Postby Billkamm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am

How come ticketmaster is telling me there are no tickets on sale for the preseason games? There is a game tonight. I doubt there are no tickets on sale yet? Can't you get preseason tickets through ticketmaster? What am I missing here?
Billkamm
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Tickets Not On Sale For Preseason?

Postby Slowteg on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:46 am

That's strange...hmm no idea. Check your PM's
Slowteg

Postby manicmonday18 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Billkamm wrote:How come ticketmaster is telling me there are no tickets on sale for the preseason games? There is a game tonight. I doubt there are no tickets on sale yet? Can't you get preseason tickets through ticketmaster? What am I missing here?

A friend just called me to ask me the same question. SHe is looking for 2 tickets tonight and after buying tickets at 10 am for some regular season games, she tried to get some for tonight and was shut out. Ironic she could get them for regular season games but not tonight....

I'm guessing the reason is it's the day of the game? I know they usually do a cut off a few hours prior to the game, but this seems quite early.....
manicmonday18
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Ossa on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Tickets should be available for the game tonight. There are over 1,000 tickets for Student Rush and I'm sure you can just go down to the arena and buy some.
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins