NHL Network schedule question

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

NHL Network schedule question

Postby Posterboy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

My Directv program guide has the Pens/Leafs preseason game scheduled for broadcast on 9/25 at 6:30 am EST. When I check the NHL Network website, they have it under Canadian Listing but not under the U.S. Listings. Anyone able to clarify? Thanks
Posterboy
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: NHL Network schedule question

Postby Lumbergh on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:31 pm

My Comcast guide does not list any games at that date/time for NHLN. Just some of the usual programming. Bummer.
Lumbergh
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby righton on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Posterboy wrote:My Directv program guide has the Pens/Leafs preseason game scheduled for broadcast on 9/25 at 6:30 am EST. When I check the NHL Network website, they have it under Canadian Listing but not under the U.S. Listings. Anyone able to clarify? Thanks

This game will be shown on TSN in Canada according to the NHL Schedule on NHL.com. So why does Canada need a replay when they can watch it live the night before... while we get screwed here in the states lol
righton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby nofaves on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:30 am

According to my Comcast guide, there is a replay scheduled from 6:30-7:00 am Thursday morning, so I assume it's just highlights. However, later that afternoon it's also scheduled from 2:00-4:30. That one might be the whole game!
nofaves

Postby Tinker on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:12 am

US Listings on NHLNetwork.com now show 6:30 am & 2:00 pm for Leaves v Pens. I will check my TimeWarner at lunch to see if it has it. But Aside from PFIM & Sams Dog, I doubt many of you care what TimeWarner of Maine has listed... :D
Tinker
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins