Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Satan8118 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Newb here from the Lets Go Wings site I'm not here to start a war with the Pens fans I've come to share in your appreciation of the man, Miroslav Satan. I've been a fan of his since the 8 whole games (1 goal 3 assists)he played for in the IHL team the Detroit Vipers (hm Vipers, Satan I'm detecting some irony there). I continued following his career through the Oilers, Sabres (where him and the rest of the Sabes were hosed by a weak call, Hulls skate was in the crease, a supposedly enforced rule at the time) the Isles and now the Pens. Congrats to the the Pens for a nice off season pick up to replace Hossa (which if you check career stats, theres not that big a difference except in the contract price we're paying Hossa and what you're paying Miro).
In closing Good Luck and may you crush all opposition except for, of course, The Wings. Go Pens and Go Miro look forward to seeing both of you in the Cup Finals!!!! Almost forgot to carry over my one consistent rant from the Wings site: BETTMAN IS A JOKE AND MUST GO!!!!! CHERRY OR BOWMAN FOR COMMISH GET RID OF THIS CLUELESS FOOL WHOSE ONLY OBJECTIVE SEEMS TO BE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NHL!!! A fair advanced warning to my fellow LGP members as I post more and see what new ways this idiot has dreamed up to destroy the league I will go off on a regularly scheduled rant (like the news but with a purpose). If you're up for a chuckle feel free to check out some of my posts (rants) at the LGW site, same name applies Satan8118.

*Every Hour Wounds, The Last One Kills*
Pieces Image Satan8118
Satan8118
 

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Member on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Satan8118 wrote:BETTMAN IS A JOKE AND MUST GO!!!!! CHERRY OR BOWMAN FOR COMMISH GET RID OF THIS CLUELESS FOOL WHOSE ONLY OBJECTIVE SEEMS TO BE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NHL!!!


Oh my...
Member
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,900
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Justin Bieber

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby tperko on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:05 pm

how was your parade? lol
tperko
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,991
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: no handlebars

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Matthew Monstar on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Everyone run to church right now and prey for this fool :)

Just joking.. Satan is awesome, The player that is ;)
Matthew Monstar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: oHIo

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby wallflower on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Satan8118 wrote:BETTMAN IS A JOKE AND MUST GO!!!!! CHERRY OR BOWMAN FOR COMMISH GET RID OF THIS CLUELESS FOOL WHOSE ONLY OBJECTIVE SEEMS TO BE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NHL!!!

Cherry - as in Don Cherry? I'm not hassling you but... Don Cherry? For serious?

:shock:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby bhaw on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:34 pm

um... hi!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,997
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby WWGRD on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Best first post ever?
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Ben Klingston on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Satan8118 wrote:Image


This is going to sound very odd, but when I look at that pick it reminds me of something that should be on the back of a cheesy Steven Segal VHS rental (I know, redundant).

Oh, and comparing Satan to Hossa makes me shudder and re-emphasizes the great 2-way play of Hoss. What a backchecking BEAST. Enjoy him, ya bastards.
Ben Klingston
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,857
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Meeting Mario at Center Ice

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Pitts on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 am

WWGRD wrote:Best first post ever?

Close, but no.

Welcome to the board. the only thing i have to add is that the (chicken)Wings Are GOING DOWN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw the Wing Wimp!

Other than that, good post, welcome to Hockey Heaven.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,447
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Working ....

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:47 am

I approve of the first post as long as they resume posting here. It will become void if they go on without posting.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,717
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Guinness on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:08 am

Fine post.

Down with Cherry.
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,330
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 am
Location: At the pub

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby purelebo84 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 am

Newb here from the Lets Go Wings site I'm not here to start a war with the Pens fans I've come to share in your appreciation of the man, Miroslav Satan. I've been a fan of his since the 8 whole games (1 goal 3 assists)he played for in the IHL team the Detroit Vipers (hm Vipers, Satan I'm detecting some irony there). I continued following his career through the Oilers, Sabres (where him and the rest of the Sabes were hosed by a weak call, Hulls skate was in the crease, a supposedly enforced rule at the time) the Isles and now the Pens. Congrats to the the Pens for a nice off season pick up to replace Hossa (which if you check career stats, theres not that big a difference except in the contract price we're paying Hossa and what you're paying Miro).
In closing Good Luck and may you crush all opposition except for, of course, The Wings. Go Pens and Go Miro look forward to seeing both of you in the Cup Finals!!!! Almost forgot to carry over my one consistent rant from the Wings site: BETTMAN IS A JOKE AND MUST GO!!!!! CHERRY OR BOWMAN FOR COMMISH GET RID OF THIS CLUELESS FOOL WHOSE ONLY OBJECTIVE SEEMS TO BE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NHL!!! A fair advanced warning to my fellow LGP members as I post more and see what new ways this idiot has dreamed up to destroy the league I will go off on a regularly scheduled rant (like the news but with a purpose). If you're up for a chuckle feel free to check out some of my posts (rants) at the LGW site, same name applies Satan8118.

*Every Hour Wounds, The Last One Kills*
Pieces Image Satan8118

Winner winner chicken dinner.
purelebo84
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,949
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: The 412

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:28 am

Satan8118 is definitely accepted into the clique.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,997
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby littlemoonboot on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:16 pm

If Cherry were the commish, all franchises would probably be moved up to Canada and all those pesky Euros would be shipped back across the pond. :lol:

Welcome aboard. I think Satan's quote about wanting to play for us really eased the sting of Hossa's departure as far as I'm concerned. Hail Satan!
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,420
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby ExPatriatePen on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:34 pm

From your lips... :-) :-) :-)

I think we need to sacrifice an LGP "Puck Bunny" to the hockey gods to make this happen.

(No negative connotations to the term "LGP Puck Bunny" intended - it's just the closest I could come to the "sacrifice a virgin" scenario)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:37 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:it's just the closest I could come to the "sacrifice a virgin" scenario)


canaan.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,997
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby heshootsandscores on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 pm

littlemoonboot wrote:If Cherry were the commish, all franchises would probably be moved up to Canada and all those pesky Euros would be shipped back across the pond. :lol:

Welcome aboard. I think Satan's quote about wanting to play for us really eased the sting of Hossa's departure as far as I'm concerned. Hail Satan!


Oh, i didn't read that...Satan wanted to come here? Great! I am so anxious for the season to start...and cna't wait to see Pesonen for myself...the Flash!
heshootsandscores
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,281
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Johnstown, PA

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:46 pm

heshootsandscores wrote:
littlemoonboot wrote:If Cherry were the commish, all franchises would probably be moved up to Canada and all those pesky Euros would be shipped back across the pond. :lol:

Welcome aboard. I think Satan's quote about wanting to play for us really eased the sting of Hossa's departure as far as I'm concerned. Hail Satan!


Oh, i didn't read that...Satan wanted to come here? Great! I am so anxious for the season to start...and cna't wait to see Pesonen for myself...the Flash!


Yes... Satan said he wanted to play with the Pens after he watched the first couple rounds of the playoffs. He called (well, I would guess his agent did) Shero. And he waited out the Hossa saga. That's always a good thing for your team.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,997
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby iseeguins on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:34 pm

I was wondering if you could maybe give yopur main points (seriously) as to your reasons for not wanting Bettman as Commissioner.

I'm simply not aware nor informed on the subject. I'd like to see your reasons. I'm simply interested in becoming informed on the subject .. so I'd like to
see your main points on this .. if you can. Thank-you in advance.
iseeguins
 

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Guinness on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:48 pm

iseeguins wrote:I was wondering if you could maybe give yopur main points (seriously) as to your reasons for not wanting Bettman as Commissioner.

I'm simply not aware nor informed on the subject. I'd like to see your reasons. I'm simply interested in becoming informed on the subject .. so I'd like to
see your main points on this .. if you can. Thank-you in advance.


Speaking for myself, I would say that he's presided over the expansion era, and (hand-in-glove) not done anything about the outrageous officiating prevelant since the mid-90's.

That being said, he was instrumental in the Pens-stay-in-PGH movement, so F all that... I like him!
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,330
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 am
Location: At the pub

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:49 pm

I don't really like him, but you won't catch me complaining about him because the pens have benefited.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,717
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Guinness on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:I don't really like him, but you won't catch me complaining about him because the pens have benefited.


Werd.
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,330
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 am
Location: At the pub

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby JS© on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:54 pm

WWGRD wrote:Best first post ever?


Wasn't Racchi's Rug a first post?
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,163
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → [B] [A] [start]

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:58 pm

JS© wrote:
WWGRD wrote:Best first post ever?


Wasn't Racchi's Rug a first post?


he said Best.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,717
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Lets Go Wings member come to worship at the altar of Satan

Postby iseeguins on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Guinness wrote:
iseeguins wrote:I was wondering if you could maybe give yopur main points (seriously) as to your reasons for not wanting Bettman as Commissioner.

I'm simply not aware nor informed on the subject. I'd like to see your reasons. I'm simply interested in becoming informed on the subject .. so I'd like to
see your main points on this .. if you can. Thank-you in advance.


Speaking for myself, I would say that he's presided over the expansion era, and (hand-in-glove) not done anything about the outrageous officiating prevelant since the mid-90's.

That being said, he was instrumental in the Pens-stay-in-PGH movement, so F all that... I like him!


Good points, Guinness.
iseeguins
 

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jcgopens, npv708 and 12 guests

e-mail