hockey news ~ Rory Boylen

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

hockey news ~ Rory Boylen

Postby penny lane on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:49 pm

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/18215-.html

hope for the flyers fans:
In fact, they are a little soft. One big hit on Malkin and, hey, who knows how long he might shut it down for? After all, he disappeared in the Philadelphia series after being crushed by Mike Richards.

If I had to pick where the Pens will end up, I’d rank them third, behind Philadelphia and the Rangers in their division - heck, maybe even fourth behind underrated New Jersey - and possibly as low as sixth or seventh in the East.
This team just doesn’t fly with me.

nice piece of crap writing~ rory. explain to me the flyer defense and goalie? explain the defense/scoring and overall meshing of the rangers...

No doubt the regular season became more difficult, but I believe they plan to show up for the games. Nothing like reading flyer fans' reaction to stir the temper.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: hockey news ~ Rory Boylen

Postby bhaw on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Yes, hit Malkin and he will score a short handed slapshot breakaway goal.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 pm

If I had to pick where the Pens will end up, I’d rank them third, behind Philadelphia and the Rangers in their division - heck, maybe even fourth behind underrated New Jersey - and possibly as low as sixth or seventh in the East.

:lol:
:roll:
:lol:
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Think about who the guys audience is though. He's just telling the everyone in Phillie what they want to hear.
Andrew
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby the wicked child on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Obviously with Ray Borque and Bobby Orr back in the fold they will go 82-0. That was why we crushed them, you know.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins