Sidney on with Mike Tirico today

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Sidney on with Mike Tirico today

Postby penny lane on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:11 pm

At 2:25 PM Tuesday, Mike Tirico and Scott Van Pelt will be interviewing the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby. Make sure you tune in to 1250 ESPN or 1250ESPN.com to hear what Sid has to say.

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnradio1250/#

Sidney will say he is done with going to Europe and being the face of the NHL :P :wink:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Sidney on with Mike Tirico today

Postby Member on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:23 pm

That's if anyone can survive listening to the show without falling asleep.Image

He's on 2:25 tomorrow they said.
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby penny lane on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Member wrote:That's if anyone can survive listening to the show without falling asleep.Image

He's on 2:25 tomorrow they said.

thanks, I just heard!
:) See, Sid is not showing up for work aka Plaxico Burress. :lol: :) Doesn't Burress sound like the biggest donkey with his comments post-suspension.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Doogs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 am

Penny, the man has ALWAYS said the wrong things. However, he is a talent and I'd add him back on the roster for the right price. In front of Washinton, Sweed, Baker and the rest that they HOPE turn into a third reciever.
Doogs
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby penny lane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am

Doogs wrote:Penny, the man has ALWAYS said the wrong things. However, he is a talent and I'd add him back on the roster for the right price. In front of Washinton, Sweed, Baker and the rest that they HOPE turn into a third reciever.

Plex is one of those who just does as he pleases. espn was saying he has been fined like 40 some times with the giants about missed appointments. He's a talent, it is all good when the team wins. Everybody has a phone or has a person to make that call for you to your boss. Most of us have bosses to answer to. To his credit he's always been this way, with the rooneys and in ny.
Maybe Nate W has figured out how to run deep patterns and catch the ball :P
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Doogs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:57 am

I totally agree Penny. I thought it was HILARIOUS when I heard the sound byte of him on Mike & Mike saying that he really didn't care what anyone else thought about his actions. And that there are some things that he's JUST NOT GONNA DO. He'll accept the fines and move on and that his teammates need to do the same. All that, said in that "I've been out parting all night" tone he has, I almost wrecked my car I was laughing so hard.

But as you said there is no mystery in what you are getting with Plex. He is what he is.
Doogs
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby bruthrluv on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:05 pm

He didn't say much on the show about Sweden other than the scavenger hunt. Said it was him, Biz, Satan, and one other person on his team but could not remember who that was. Kind of funny. They also brought up the girlfriend question and he said he has no idea what they are talking about.
bruthrluv
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins