3 PP goals for... and 4 even strength goals against

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: 3 PP goals for... and 4 even strength goals against

Postby Eismann on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Red orange yellow green blue indigo violet

:Roy G. Biv:
Eismann
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Easton on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:40 pm

I have a thought. We should get a little emoticon with a gun next to his head.
Easton
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby clover11 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:40 pm

all is right with the world. we have the REAL zenpenguin non-GDT. Those pretenders couldn't compete.

As to your actual post I will make no comment because you obviously know everything and are always right.
clover11

Postby dagny on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:41 pm

ZenPenguin wrote:Fire MT.
When the Pens were up 3-0 I fast forwarded through the rest of the game because I knew they were going to lose. Why? Because I know everything; and because I knew MT would turn them into a lazy, defensive wuss team that would lose their fire.
In the future when the Pens get a 3-0 lead, maybe they can cycle the puck in the corner for 40 minutes instead of trying to score.

Ah. . . that's more like it. Juju, back on track.

Now, if we could just find our gdt manager . . .
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins