Are We Overpassing?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Are We Overpassing?

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 am

kalika wrote:
wallflower wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I try not to say "we" but sometimes I do. Please forgive me, because it will likely happen sometime in the future.

I'm not judging, just saying it's a pet peeve of mine. :)

I'll sometimes say it when I'm actually speaking with someone else. But when I'm typing, I make a conscious effort not to say "we."

That's how I am as well. I even type "we" often and then spend time changing it before submitting, though I'm sure "we" makes it through once in a while. Though, I don't think it's that big a deal one way or the other.

It actually bothers me a lot, but i've gotten to the point where I ignore it because so many people do it. If I were to complain every time i'd probably have more posts than NAN.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby JeffDFD on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 am

Idoit40fans wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Touché

Woah, look at Mr. Culture with the thingy over the "e." Take that crap to Quebec! Damn elitist city slicker.

I actually don't know how to create that with a keyboard, I copied it off of some site into a word document that I keep on my desktop along with the infinity symbol. You never know when you're gonna need the infinity symbol. I used it yesterday in fact.

∞ = hold down alt while pressing 236

þ (great for smileys :-þ ) - hold alt and press 02558

è = alt 138

Hold down alt and hit random number sequences and you will get some weird stuff. I think it has to be on the numpad (numlock on) and different operating systems may be different.

That is my contribution for today
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby saleen66 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Corvidae wrote:
wallflower wrote:We aren't overpassing. Or at least I'm not. I don't know about everyone else.

Sometimes I do. One time my dad asked me to pass the mashed potatoes and I threw them through the wall. That was some major over passing.

LMAO :lol:
saleen66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins