Pregame bars?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pregame bars?

Postby Jopaz on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:13 pm

penny lane wrote:
Nuge wrote:What time does the Souper Bowl get real crowded? Im thinking about heading down tonight.

5pm? Souper bowl is nice, but people are allowed to smoke~ which if fine, but with bad sinuses I can't take the it.

I wish the Tap room had, well, more room. :P It is a cozy place, but it crowds up fast on game day.

Does the Souper Bowl allow smoking both upstairs and on the street level? I have not been there yet this season since the new smoking law kicked in. Cafe 5th avenue has gone to non-smoking.
Jopaz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby MelicharSux on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Jopaz wrote:
penny lane wrote:
Nuge wrote:What time does the Souper Bowl get real crowded? Im thinking about heading down tonight.

5pm? Souper bowl is nice, but people are allowed to smoke~ which if fine, but with bad sinuses I can't take the it.

I wish the Tap room had, well, more room. :P It is a cozy place, but it crowds up fast on game day.

Does the Souper Bowl allow smoking both upstairs and on the street level? I have not been there yet this season since the new smoking law kicked in. Cafe 5th avenue has gone to non-smoking.

You can smoke upstairs - not down
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:30 am

I didn't end up going to the red ring. I did consume significant amounts of alcohol in the parking lot though.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins