Pens Black & Gold Saturday

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pens Black & Gold Saturday

Postby Angry Skating Pen w scarf on Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:28 pm

Any talk as to whether the Pens would go to an old black & gold jersey for tomorrow's game? Or is there some league rules about such thing?
Angry Skating Pen w scarf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Postby BurghThing on Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:38 pm

They can only wear league approved jerseys. They don't currently have a third jersey so their only choices are the home blacks or the road whites.
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,244
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Postby Mad City Mike on Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:49 pm

BurghThing wrote:They can only wear league approved jerseys. They don't currently have a third jersey so their only choices are the home blacks or the road whites.


They should definitely go with the black ones tomorrow. But somehow, it wouldn;t surprise me if they didn't even think of it.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,560
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:14 am
Location: De Forest, WI

Postby Jerez on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:02 pm

Mad City Mike wrote: They should definitely go with the black ones tomorrow. But somehow, it wouldn;t surprise me if they didn't even think of it.


Why would they have to "think of it"? They wear the black jerseys at home anyway.
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: gone gone gone

Postby Admin on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:06 pm

Jerez wrote:Why would they have to "think of it"? They wear the black jerseys at home anyway.

He's definitely not going to Chicago now, right? :wink:
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10,687
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Postby Mad City Mike on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:10 pm

Jerez wrote:
Mad City Mike wrote: They should definitely go with the black ones tomorrow. But somehow, it wouldn;t surprise me if they didn't even think of it.


Why would they have to "think of it"? They wear the black jerseys at home anyway.


See what happens when I post while I'm actually trying to work? Hockey leaves the brain :cry:
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,560
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:14 am
Location: De Forest, WI

Postby Jerez on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:10 pm

Admin wrote: He's definitely not going to Chicago now, right? :wink:


I'm afraid he's going to have to show me a lot more than THAT! :?
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: gone gone gone

Postby Mad City Mike on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:12 pm

Jerez wrote:
Admin wrote: He's definitely not going to Chicago now, right? :wink:


I'm afraid he's going to have to show me a lot more than THAT! :?


Uh, oh, I was already behind Judy in the bidding. Now I might as well forget it :oops:
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,560
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:14 am
Location: De Forest, WI

Postby netwolf on Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Mad City Mike wrote:Uh, oh, I was already behind Judy in the bidding. Now I might as well forget it :oops:


Well, you can hang out with me if you want; I'm apparently free...
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,329
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beveridge, Dickie Dunn, dman66, Durbano, Eismann, Fire0nice228, FLPensFan, GDR, GSdrums87, Headshot77, Idoit40fans, JarkkoVision, jasonpens, knives of ice, kovyfalcon27, lemieuxReturns, Liverlips, MalkinIsMyHomeboy, mariojr, Michael Scott, mikey287, mjmpgh, NashvilleCat, nocera, Orlando Penguin, PaLionking, pens#1, pens_CT, PghSkins, Pitts, Puck Drama, RentedMule66, Rocco, RocketMan, Row_Z, RxBandit66, saleen66, She'sTheFastest, skullman80, The U, thedude400, topshelf66, Waffles, winger and 157 guests

e-mail