Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
npv708 wrote:No. There is no way you break up the Sesame Street Line. Cookie Monster - Big Bird - Snuffleupagus.
HAHA Sesame Street Line. Thats perfect.
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:08 pm
The Sesame Street line
COOKiE monster- Big Bird- TK me Elmo
I LOVE it
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: State College, PA
i think we can safely say we all love it. Sesame Street Line it is.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,522
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
- Location: Altoona
i always liked calling it see-same street lol
- Posts: 3,699
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Joe Baggadonuts' House
After watching last nights game, i wish cookie monster would hit him that hard, man crush in full affect
- Posts: 2,926
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm
- Location: A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: BurghThing, GSdrums87, Guido, Hugo Stiglitz, Humperdink, JS©, Loaf31, mikey287, Old Used Pylon, pens_CT, PghSkins, Realist, sdadowski, Skatingpen, skullman80, zman102666 and 100 guests