Hockey News top 10 duos: Crosby and Malkin #2

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Hockey News top 10 duos: Crosby and Malkin #2

Postby littlemoonboot on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Samsdog wrote:Image

Thank you for offsetting the retardedness of that article.
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby RxBandit66 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
farnham16 wrote:Haha thats a laugh riot. There is no way Semin can keep up that kind of pace all season, hes not that good.

Who cares if he does? The hilarity of that ranking is that Malkin is doing better than Semin and Crosby is doing better than Ovechkin.

Right....AND in less games played, I believe. Plus, the Capitals have not won ANYTHING. When Ovechkin and Semin carry their team into the playoffs and all the way to the finals, then the case could be made.

At this point, Malkin has got to be the most underrated person in all of sports. He's right up there with Jimmy Johnson - two world class dominant athletes that are not even household names.
RxBandit66
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby AlexPKeaton on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

How can Sid and Geno even be a duo when they aren't on the same line except on the PP and rare occasions even strength?
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm

RxBandit66 wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
farnham16 wrote:Haha thats a laugh riot. There is no way Semin can keep up that kind of pace all season, hes not that good.

Who cares if he does? The hilarity of that ranking is that Malkin is doing better than Semin and Crosby is doing better than Ovechkin.

Right....AND in less games played, I believe. Plus, the Capitals have not won ANYTHING. When Ovechkin and Semin carry their team into the playoffs and all the way to the finals, then the case could be made.

At this point, Malkin has got to be the most underrated person in all of sports. He's right up there with Jimmy Johnson - two world class dominant athletes that are not even household names.

No offense,but I don't consider a person who races a car an athlete.A competitor yes,athlete not so much.
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Bob McKenzie on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm

AlexPKeaton wrote:How can Sid and Geno even be a duo when they aren't on the same line except on the PP and rare occasions even strength?

Sometimes they are on the same line, but I don't think the guy that wrote the article cared. Most of those "duo's" aren't on the same line.
Bob McKenzie
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: "I swear I will sign the contract, Mario." *fingers crossed*

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins