South Boxes at the arena...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

South Boxes at the arena...

Postby Malkin0017 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm

I bought 2 tickets off of ebay that are in the C18 South Box are these seats any good??
Malkin0017
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: South Boxes at the arena...

Postby 25+66+22=#1 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

You'll probably like those seats, especially from a comfort standpoint. You also should have a good vantage point. As a bonus, that's the end where they shoot twice. I'm not positive that you will be able to see the puck when it's behind that net, but it shouldn't be too bad. If you've never sat behind the puck stopper netting, that also may be a minor adjustment. In truth there isn't many bad seats in the Mellon. I'm gonna miss it when it's leveled, but i'll be happy with my larger seating space and cupholder :)
25+66+22=#1
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby sj? on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 pm

This may help a little .. click on the section & it'll give a
view from your seats ... Have FUN !!!

http://www.mellonarena.com/seating/popup.php?map=1
sj?
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby drtofu66 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:46 pm

I think he's asking about what being in the south BOX is like. If so, the box seats in these sections have a table in front of you with a TV and a phone that calls the concession stand at the top of the stairs directly so you can call for a beer or food and have it delivered to you. People usually have the FSN feed on the TV so you can see the replays that they don't always show on the jumotron but you can change the channel whenever you want.
drtofu66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins