Because I worry about stupid things....

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Because I worry about stupid things....

Postby MarioLives on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:41 am

Like most of you fans, I have been a fan for a long time. I remember the nights of very few people showing up. I am worried that with this teams less than steller winning record at home, will people eventually stop coming again?
MarioLives
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Because I worry about stupid things....

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:45 am

I'm looking forward to less idiots at the games. Last night, the attendance was 16,something (upper 900s?).

We have the team for 30 more years, with no threat of moving and merchandising revenue can be made off Crosby sales ALONE. 'Nuff said.
DocEmrick
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Why So Serious? on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 am

No chance of that happening. As long as Crosby and Malkin are on the team, there is no way people will abandon this team. And they are idiots if they do, if they don't realize it is still only December 9, 2008.
Why So Serious?
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby newarenanow on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:57 am

Dude, the team is still in second place, and having a great season. They are just in a slump. It happens. It will happen again. The only thing that may stop fans from coming is the economy.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby SoupOrSam on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

newarenanow wrote:Dude, the team is still in second place, and having a great season. They are just in a slump. It happens. It will happen again. The only thing that may stop fans from coming is the economy.

Which is getting brutal by the day. I smell BS with the 2million jobs that will be possible if they open up all of the infrastructure construction. What do they plan on paying these people? If it's what my friend makes to hold her road sign I'm quitting my job surely. I'll make a career change. I can see Sabu needing a good patch work. Lots of holes to fix... badabing! oooooh thanks, i'll be here all day!
SoupOrSam
AHL'er
AHL'er

Location: Wanna fight? Why don't you stick your head up my butt and fight for air.

Postby Hawkeynut on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 am

Ummmm I don't get this thread.
Hawkeynut
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins