Why do you expect from..?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Why do you expect from..?

Postby Pens4Life on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:18 am

Satan , Sykie, Fedo and some others to all play great 2-way hockey? Sykie and Satan are always been offensive forwards with not much defensive awarness,soo why do you guys expect them now in 30,that they will change? I like Sykie very much,i hope he re-signs,Satan i wont miss. Just dont expect from them to backcheck to much,hit,have a in your face style of hockey all of sudden..
Fedo isnt that much offensive talented player as those two and is more of a hitter,grinder type of guy,dont expect 30 goals from him..
Max pretty much the same as Fedo,also injurie bothers him,he is a little dissapointment this year,but he is a guy you want to have on your team in the end.
This year constant players were just Geno,Cookie,Ziggy and Fleury,others werent all that we expected,but really dont expect from players to change there playing style if they play that different style all careers.

AND STOP THE "PANIC" - WE WILL BE FINE,we have a great team (will be healthy soon),good coach,good GM and we will make playoffs without any big problems,then its up to trade deadline also,daily form,luck,talent... and much more. We can go all the way with some corrections,just have patient,we have smart people in office,they will know what to do and team will be fine
Pens4Life
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Why do you expect from..?

Postby Why So Serious? on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:27 am

I agree in large with your sentiment. I also think we will make the playoffs (4 teams will represent the Atlantic Division in the playoffs). But, as I said before, how far we go in the playoffs will depend on the moves Ray Shero makes at the trade deadline. And it doesn't have to be a Marian Hossa-esque deal. Just a couple bodies who can crash and bang to make this team tougher...and maybe an enforcer who can play with Sid. And with Geno completely elevating his game to heights unknown to man, I like our chances even if we are going through this rough stretch.
Why So Serious?
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Why do you expect from..?

Postby KennyTheKangaroo on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:30 am

Everyone collectively needs to play their role better. I really think thats the best way to do it.
KennyTheKangaroo
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins